happy for the summer

Sitting down with his head hung, type swirled his food about to have his hood over his head to sign here and there quietly.
Type then rolled his eyes here and there has he could hear tubla and tharn to the other side of the table to be talking low and giggling.
Type made a face to then get up with his unfinished food to then go to the sink to place the remainder down the garbage disposal to then start to clean the dish, he then raised an eye brow has he heard what tubla said.
He wrapped his arms about tharn to give him a pout.
"I don't want school to be over, dont want you to go to summer camp."
Tharn signed to place his arms about tubla to stare at him.
"I know, neither do I, it's my parents doing."
Tubla made a hard face to then try to go and kiss tharn, however hearing his parents behind him he instantly let go to then straighten himself in the chair to look down.
Tharn eyed over him to then look down has well.
Tublas parents came about to then go and sit to eye over them.
"Tharn? Your a bit early this morning "
"I am. My apologies. With only 2 weeks left of school I want to spend a lot of time with tubla if that is okay with you."
Type rolled his eyes to then place the dish away to then wash and dry his hands.
They all then looked to types back has he quite noisly left.
Tubla signed to look back down, he then under the table went to tharns hand to hold, tharn looked over tubla to then shake his head a bit to then look back down to his food.
Type after that unknown fight, was very silent and kept away from everyone. Tharn didn't care but he knew this was affecting his brother.
Tharn then peered his eyes to tubla to dart.
"Don't worry, he'll come around eventually." He whispered.
Tubla looked to tharn with a brief smile then went away to look back at his food.
I really hope so.
To his room, type laid to his bed to place a hand under his head to place his head phones in to blast his music to look forward.
So...... After school tharn is going to summer school? Maybe I can talk some sense into my brother to dump this asshole then things can be how they used to?
Type darted his eyes to think.
2 weeks went rather quick, type before a bus, had his hands to his hoodies pockets to be looking up to make a face.
Why did I let tubla drag me here? I don't want nor care to see this prick off.
Type then rolled his eyes to turn his head to look to see tubla with his arms wrapped about tharn to have his forehead to his to have his chin quiver.
"I really don't want you to go "
"Tubla.... It's only for a few weeks, I'll write everyday. I love you "
Tubla couldn't help but to smile and wide to then take his forehead away to then look to tharn to then step towards him to then lower his chin, since tharn was a bit shorter, to lay his lips to his.
Type then looked around.
Damnit! Why are you doing that out here! I'm going to have to kick someone's ass later!
Tubla then took his mouth off to eye over tharn.
"Every day?"
Tharn nodded.
"I'll also try to call everyday, I don't know if they allow that but I will try."
"I love you tharn. Please don't go after any one else while your in this camp."
Tharn shook his head.
"I only have eyes for you "
Type turned his head to look over tharns back.
"That's such a chessy line."
Tharn and tubla turned there heads to eye over him with a furrowed brow.
Type shrugged.
"Well it is."
Tubla rolled his eyes for tharn to then turn his head to then eye over him.
"Don't listen to my brother."
Tharn shrugged.
"I never do." They both said in whispers.
Type then turned his head to eye the bus that just honked.
He then looked to the lovey dovey couple.
"Hey, time for you to go "
Tharn signed.
"That I do."
Tubla made a pout to then crush his mouth to tharns to then place his hands to his chest to push him gently away to then run to type to grab his hand.
Type looked down at the action. He couldn't really understand why he's brother was acting like this.
He then looked up to him who started to have tears go down his eyes.
"Tubla...... Knock it off. It'll be only for a few weeks."
Tubla turned his head to look to type.
"I love him. I'm going to miss him "
Type rolled his eyes, they then both turned there heads to look forward has tharn came about to eye them both to rest his eyes to tubla.
"I'll be back in a few weeks. I love you, already miss you and I really only have eyes for you."
Tublas eyes glistened for what he over heard.
Type rolled his eyes to then bring up his other hand to use his thumb to point to the bus.
"Uh huh, sure sure, now go."
Tharn looked to type with a bit of anger to then roll his eyes to step to tubla to place his thumb to his chin to then place his lips to his once more, type looked over that action to shake his head a bit.
Too lovey dovey.
Tharn then moved back to eye over tubla to then turn to go to his bus to give him one last look to then get on to go about to then open the window to place his arms to it to eye over both type and tubla, tubla raised his free hand to wave.
"Everyday!"
Tharn nodded has the bus started to move.
"Every single day. Don't cheat on me tubla."
Tubla rolled his eyes to then bring up his index finger to move his glasses up to then move it away to go back to waving.
"Know I won't!" He yelled after.
Seeing the bus turned type looked to his brother.
"All done now?"
Tubla signed to look to type.
"I really hope one day you can feel what I do for another type."
Type took his hand away to then look to the ground has he started to think about that one girl belle.
Mm, people aren't always what they seem to be.
Type then looked back up to see tubla playing with his glasses.
"What are you doing?"
"I was thinking.... Maybe I should go with contacts."
Type rolled his eyes to then place his arm about tublas shoulder to then pull him off.
"That's the only way people can tell us apart."
"No, I dress better, you dress darker. Also you grow out your hair I keep it managed." He laughed.
Type smiled a bit has he was happy to have his brother to him self again, he then started to think on how he was going to get rid of tharn.