oh no your not!

Furrowing his brow, type took in a deep breathe to then slowly open his eyes to look about to then make a face.
Fuck! I fell asleep!
Type then peered his eyes down to see tharns arm over his chest to then see his hands to it, to then sign.
Moving very slowly, type then moved that arm away then down, to then move about to then go about tharns floor to pick up his clothes to then place them back on.
Feeling coldness, tharn took in a deep breathe to dart his eyes about to then look to type to then go from his side to his back to continue to eye him.
"Type?"
Type placed on his shirt to keep his head hung to then grab his hair tie from his wrist to then place it to his hair to wrap to make a hard face.
"Mm?"
"What are you doing?"
"Going home."
Tharn then got up on his forarms to then turn his head to look to his clock in which said 2 in the morning to then look back to him.
"It's late. Come back to bed."
Type signed and hard.
"I'll pass."
"Why?"
"You know why tharn. This really was the last time."
Tharn narrowed his eyes.
"No it's not. Especially since we both...... Confessed to the other."
Type turned to look over tharn to wrap his arms about himself.
"Wow, after what......2,3 almost 4 months of having guilty sex you and I like each other."
"Why are you saying it like that?"
"Because it's true. You and I despised the other for 2 years before we ended up.... Um.... And now we suddenly like the other. What happens when you sleep with another person tharn. This.... Really was the last time."
Tharn moved up to then go to sit to the edge of the bed to really look over type.
"I don't at all believe any of that type. You and I know the other on a deeper level. I...... Think I need to break up with tubla. I..... Want to..... See where this could......"
Types eyes widened.
"Fuck no!"
Tharn signed, the two then turned there heads has they heard quiet knocks to the door.
"Tharn?"
"Mom..... I'm okay."
"I heard you swear. Think you need to go to your books and now."
"Mom.....I just woke up from a very bad.... Nightmare please.....i really want to sleep."
"Fine. Tomorrow after school your going to have double the work!"
Type made a face to then shake his head .
"Your mom's a bitch." He said quietly.
Didn't even care her child had a nightmare.
"Mm..... But that's not what's important right now."
Type turned his head to look over a serious tharn.
"Tharn.... Your not going to break up with tubla "
"Type, I believe I should."
Type rolled his eyes.
"So you don't feel anything for tubla anymore?"
Tharn made a hard face to then look down.
"I..... Still love him..... But what has been going on with us type I...."
"No tharn!"
Tharn immediately looked up.
"Type......I do like you."
"Well good for you. However you are not going to break my brothers heart for an..... Infatuation. That is why, we are not going to continue to have sex. You need...... To work on your relationship. You now know what is going on with tubla now...... Just do whatever you need to with that."
"This is not just an infatuation."
"Yes it is! If we didn't have sex this would not be happening right now. And you know it tharn! This is done, over with. Got it!"
Type looked over tharn to then turn to leave, tharn immediately got up.
"Type!"
Type stopped before the door to then turn to eye tharn.
"Your going to wake your mother."
"I don't care about her. I care about you type. This is more then an infatuation!"
Types heart started to beat unevenly in his chest to then hang his head to look down.
"And yet you love tubla and we also haven't discussed something, I'm not fucking gay!"
Tharn rolled his eyes.
"You like it when a guy places his dick in your ass type. You are gay."
Type looked to tharn in anger.
"I am not! Just....curious.... Maybe even bi.... But I am not just gay like you and my brother. Doesn't also help I've never been with a girl. Now this crap has gone on enough. We are done tharn."
"I don't want to be done."
"Well I do. We're......hurting tubla tharn.... Don't you care?"
Tharn hung his head to then step back to sit to the bed to look to the ground in sadness.
Type signed to then look down has well.
"We've..... Learned a lot from each other tharn. Let's just be done."
"Type......I really don't want to be though..... This last week...."
Type stepped a bit closer to then stop..
"I know tharn....I know..... It's because we lost our virginitys to the other, that's all this is, I've been researching about it. You still have tubla and I'm...... Going to move on with a girl."
Tharn looked quickly up to make a hard face.
"Really?"
Type made a face..
"I'm not going to stay single for you tharn while you are with my brother, that is just fucking selfish!"
Type turned to try to leave for tharn to then have grabbed at his hand to then turn him back about to pull him close to then sit back to the edge of the bed to look up.
"Then I need to break up with him for us to....."
"Don't you fucking dare tharn! You are staying with my brother. You still love him."
Tharn moved his forehead down to place to types body to sign. Type darted his eyes over tharn to then wrap his arms about.
"This really is for the best. You will see that."
Tharn took in a deep breathe to then move his hands under types shirt to move them about, type turned his head to peer his eyes down to look over that action.
"No type.....I won't."
Type then tensed to then turn his head forward to then lift his head back to curl his lips inward to bite into them to moan has that placed his hands to the front of types pants to then place them too his cock to start to stroke, he then moved his head to then look up to eye over type.
We are not done yet type!
Tharn then took his hands from types cock to then place them about his neck to then pull type down to his lips to then start to slowly take him down.