can't believe this!

Type sat to the edge of his bed to breathe heavily to look over tharn who had his chin quiver, to have tears welling up in his eyes, types whole body shook, he then stood up to take a hand to his other arm to then pinch and hard to wince.
Tharns eyes widened to go straight to type to make him stop.
"Stop it!"
Type took in very deep breathes.
"This..... Isn't a...."
Type furrowed his brow to then push tharn away to place his hair into a pony tail to go to his dresser to place on clothes to keep writing the dresser to be fuming, tharn turned to eye over him has the tears started to fall.
"Type let me....."
"You..... Really had sex.... With tubla..... You two..... Really fucked!?"
Tharn gulped to look to the ground to shake.
Type turned to eye over tharn in anger.
"Did you!"
Tharn jumped a bit at types tone to take in a very deep breathe.
"You..... Were right type..... Tubla knew.......I..... Had to make it up to him by....... He asked me too..... To make sure I didn't love him anymore..... I'm so sorry..... So very sorry...."
Tharn kept his eyes to the ground to go to type to try to hold for type to make a very pained face to move his arms from tharns to then push him back to eye over him breathing very hard.
"You didn't have to sleep with him tharn! What in the hell is wrong with you!?"
Tharns legs buckled for him to fall straight to his knees to shake has tears fell to types floor.
"I.....owe him type...."
Type shook his head to continue to glare at tharn in anger.
"You didn't have to Fuck him! What the Fuck is the matter with you! I can't believe you actually! Ugh! We're..... Over!"
Tharns eyes widened to look up to dart his tear soaked eyes about to then get up to go straight to type to place his hands to his face.
"No! We can't be over! I love you type! I want to be boyfriends, want to live together and...."
Type narrowed his eyes to then place his hand to tharns chest to grip at his shirt to move him back.
"You don't fucking love me! If you did, you wouldn't have fucked my twin tharn! How did that even happen! You said you could tell us apart!"
Tharn gulped to have his chin quiver.
"He.... Wore a....wig and...."
Types Lips parted to stop moving to gulp to look down.
"I.....I knew it...... That is the only way you can tell us apart....if I didn't have my long hair.....ugh!"
Type pushed tharn back for him to try to go back for type to shove him again for tharn to hang his head to let more tears fall, type shook his head to wrap his arms about himself.
"You are so pathetic tharn! You Fuck my brother and your crying! Huh.... Guess he isn't has tight has me, probably the only reason why now you even want me, you asshole!"
Tharn looked up at type in anger.
"That is just not even the case!"
Type rolled his eyes.
"The case is this, you had sex with my twin knowing it would be the end to us and you didn't even care! Fuck off!"
Type then turned to try to leave for tharn to go to type to turn him about to place his hands to his face to pull him for a deep kiss, type pushed him back to then punch him and hard in the face to then knee him in his stomach to watch tharn fall.
Type looked to him to breathe heavily.
"You have a mother Fucking nerve to do that right after you! We are done! Fucking over! Go to hell tharn! I hate you!"
Type then turned to open his door to stay to frame to look over tubla who was in his door frame with his arms wrapped about himself to have tears coming down, he heard the whole thing, types facial features quivered for him to then look down to dart his eyes.
"I'm...... Sorry tubla..... Worst..... Human being.... Ever....."
Tublas lips parted to watch type go to then go to the front of the stairs to watch him go all the way down to hear the door slam, he then turned his head to look over tharn who had his hands to his eyes to be crying and hard.
Leaving his house, type walked and walked without knowing really where to go, going to an alleyway, type placed his hand to the wall to look down to dart his eyes to breathe heavily to then place his hand over his eyes has tears finally were coming down, he then turned to kick and punch the wall, getting his frustrations out, he then went back to the other wall to slide down to breathe heavily has he looked to his blood to the wall to bend his legs up to place his arms to then turn have his hands shake, his knuckles were very torn, type took in deep breathes to calm down to then pull out his phone .
To the coffee table, muka darted his eyes over his homework, rano was to his neck to be kissing, to have a hand to his package to rub. Muka signed.
"Rano, we need to get our homework done."
"I know..... But I can't keep my hands off you, your so sexy."
Muka couldn't help but to smirk to then peer his eyes to the side to see his phone was going off, rano moved his head back to eye that to then look to muka.
"Don't."
Muka signed to grab the phone to place to his ear, rano rolled his eyes to then start to take his head down.
"Rano....."
Rano check chuckled to unzip.
"Mm.... Type, I'm a bit...."
"Muka......I'm..... Bleeding...."
Mukas eyes widened to then place a hand to ranos head to grip his hair to pull him up.
"Oow what the hell!"
Muka looked to rano.
"Types bleeding."
Ranos eyes widened.
"Where is he at!?"
"Where are you type?"
Type looked down to let them know to shut the phone to then look at it has tharn was trying to call, type gritted his teeth and hard to throw the phone to the other wall to watch it break to move his head back to look at the broken pieces has he felt just like that.