what!!?

By the end of the month, type looked over his class to then place his hands together to bow, they all bowed for type to come back up.
"That's the end for today, all do your practices tonight."
They all nodded to then start to depart for type to then turn to look over the stands to narrow his eyes, tharn was to his usual spot to have his arms wrapped about himself to be eyeing over type.
Type rolled his eyes to then turn to go to the other room to change his clothes to then place his bag about himself to then leave to keep his head forward knowing tharn was still there.
Tharn watched type leave to then stand up to follow has he did every night.
Type stopped half way to his place to sign to then turn to look over a business suited tharn.
"What!?"
"We need to talk."
"Ive told you to Fuck off!"
Type turned to then start to walk off to then stop to sign again.
"What do you want?"
"I keep telling you what I want, you are just not listening to me."
Type took in a very deep breathe to then turn to eye over tharn.
"I talk to you, you go away?"
Tharn flexed his jaw to then shrug.
"Mm.....Fuck off!"
Type turned to then go a bit faster just to step again to hang his head.
"You are being so unfair to your son and husband."
Tharn rolled his eyes.
"That's something we need to discuss."
"I don't want to discuss anything with you. Tharn...... You need to go home. Don't know what line of business your in but you have been here for an entire month. This is..... ridiculous."
"Mm.... Your behavior is such. Just talk to me. Instead of you just ignoring me then...... Phoning I think your boyfriend to Fuck him while you think of me. Or are you still a bottom?"
Types eyes widened to then turn to eye over tharn with his lips parted.
"How in the hell....fucking disgusting stalker! Also my private life is not your fucking business!"
Type shook his head to then go forward to then stop to whimper, tharn had stepped forward to then place his hand to his wrist to really look to him.
"Just talk to me type.... Stop.... Being like your brother!"
Type took his wrist away to then turn to go to tharn to then place his hands to his suit to lift him up a bit to really eye him over.
"Now you listen to me you piece of shit! It had been 8 years, of you and I not being in contact, a lot has changed, there is no reason for you to fucking be here! Other then the maybe possibly you are trying to resolve your self given what happened when we were in high school. And you know what.....I forgive you okay, now just go the Fuck away!"
Type then shoved tharn away to then turn to stop.
"I did not come here for that. I came to talk to you. There is so much you don't understand and I believe you are confused about. Type.... I want you to please talk to me."
Type shook his head.
"I don't want to talk to you. There is no reason for us to do that. Just.... Go home to your family."
Type then started to go forward to then stop again to sign.
"Type...... My mother passed away 4 years ago."
Type gulped to then clutch his teeth.
"Mm.... She was a bitch."
Tharn wrapped his arms about himself.
"Not saying she wasn't. But type, I don't have a family to go back to."
Type turned to look over tharn confused.
"What are you talking about?"
Tharn signed to then step forward to really look over type.
"I'm at the bangcock hotel type. Room 154. Please come tomorrow at 6."
Type looked over tharn to watch him turn to leave.
What the....
Type shook his head to then turn to go home to take a cooling shower to then go to his kitchen to sit down to the dining room table to be eyeing over his food with a face.
What was tharn talking about? He doesn't have a family to go back to?
Types eyes then widen to scoff.
Ooh is that why your here? Having marriage problems and you think we are back in high school and you can just.... Use me again!? Oh Fuck no you asshole! Not this fucking time! I am not going to be apart of it.
Type then peered his eyes to the side to make a face.
What is.... Going on between them? My brother has to be in pain for tharn to be here and been away from there child for a month.
Type then started to chew at his inner cheek to get up to go to his phone to look it over.
I'm..... Not going to your Fucking hotel room tharn......I need.... To do something else.....
Type signed to then grab his phone to look over it to then unblock a number to call someone he really didn't want to.
Getting the information he needed, before his mother could talk to him further, type blocked his parents again to then go to his room to get a bag to then pack to be on the phone to close his dojo for the next week.
Type then got in a taxi to go about to an airport to then get on a plane.
Darting his eyes, tubla played the last of the notes to then move back to then get up to step to the edge of the stage to then bow has everyone clapped and hard for him.
He then looked about to smile and wide to then turn to leave.
Going to the back room to switch his clothing, he placed the bag to his body to then go outside to await his taxi to have his phone to his ear.
"Hey sweets, I'll be home a little late tonight. Do not forget to pick up Marko. Can't wait to see you both. And do not feel bad you couldn't come to my recital, love how my man is working so hard for his family. I love you."
Tubla then placed his phone to his back pocket to then turn his head has he heard a noise to then part his lips to dart his eyes over type who looked at him with his teeth clutched.
Type gulped to then step closer to tubla.
"Believe..... We need to talk......"
Tubla took in a very deep shaky breathe to nod.
"Believe we need to too."
Tubla turned his head to see the taxi to then get in to let the door open, type took in a very deep breathe to then get in the car has him and his twin went to tublas house.