just trying to help

To the breakfest table, tubla was pouring milk into tharns bowl with a smile to then move it up to turn his head has he heard light knocking, tharn turned his head to watch tubla go to then look back to his meal.
Going to the front door, tubla opened with a smile.
"Oh hi tymtha."
She smiled wide to look over tubla to dart her eyes about.
"Is your brother type home? I know it's a bit early but..."
Looking up, tubla turned after he heard a very hard sign, type stopped to the top of the stairs to look to tymtha to wrap his arms about.
"What are you doing here tymtha?"
Tubla rolled his eyes to then look to her.
"Have you've eaten breakfest yet? I made a very nice one, would you like to come in?"
Tymtha nodded to then go in, type watched her go to shake his head, he then went down to go to the kitchen to then sit to the table to then start to load his plate, tharn eyed him to then look to see tymtha have grabbed a plate to then look to type to gulp to then go around to sit right next to him.
Type signed to then move his chair over a bit, tubla sat to eye that.
"Type..... What are you doing? Why are you being so mean to your girlfriend."
Type slowly peered his eyes up to raise an eye brow.
"Tymtha is not my girlfriend."
Tymtha looked over type with a sullen face to then look to tubla to shrug, tubla eyed her to then look back to type.
"Why are you being like that? Seen you two together since our birthday party 3 months back, that's a girlfriend."
Type narrowed his eyes to then grab his loaded plate to then go about the table to then go to his room, they all watched him go.
Tymtha made a face to lean herself forward a bit.
"Tubla......I don't think this is working."
Tharn looked to her then tubla.
"What isn't working?"
Tubla gulped to look to tharn.
"I met tymtha at the party, she said she liked type but....... Type hasent really given her the time of day."
Tharn made a face.
Tubla then got up.
"I'm going to go talk to my brother."
The two watched tubla go, type to his bed ate all his food to have placed it to his table to be sitting to the edge to eye over it, he then looked up to sign has he saw tubla Come in.
"What do you want?"
Tubla walked in to have closed the door to wrap his arms about.
"Why are you being like this type? This girl....."
Type narrowed his eyes to stand.
"I don't need your help. I saw you talking to her at the party, can understand why she keeps coming about. Mm... How much did you pay her?"
Tubla looked to type confused.
"What are you talking about? She told me she liked you and your acting like this.... Why?"
Type rolled his eyes to sit down to look to the floor.
"Tubla get out and tell her I'm not interested."
"Why not?"
Type flexed his jaw to remember that one girl.
"I'm just not, also I can get a girl on my own. Now go away."
"Type.... I'm just trying to help. Maybe if you get into a relationship....."
Type looked to tubla with frustration.
"I never asked for your fucking help!"
Tubla Furrowed his brow.
"Type, language."
Type shook his head to then bring up his hand to flip tubla off.
Tubla shook his head to then turn to leave to have his hand to the nob to open the door to eye it.
"You know type, if you keep pushing everyone away your the one who is going to be alone forever, it's not our doing but yours."
Type scoffed.
"Really? Remember when you promised me for a day together after I went with you to get your boyfriend and has that happened? Who is pushing away whom?"
Tubla turned to eye over type.
"Type, you know it's difficult for me right now, I have tharn, have school, have homework have...."
Type shook his head to move about to lay down to his back to place his hands under his head to look to the ceiling.
"All I'm hearing is excuses. Now get the fuck out."
Tubla signed to do just that, he then went downstairs to sit to then look to tymtha.
"I'm sorry....... He's said he's not interested."
Tymtha made a face to nod.
"Okay.... Is it alright if I am able to still eat then go?"
Tubla nodded.
"Eat all you want, I've made plenty."
Tubla then looked down with sorrow to move his fork about, tharn eyed over this to then turn his head to make a face, he hated when tubla was sad.
Type rolled his eyes has he heard a light knock a bit later.
"Tubla.....I said fuck off!"
Type then moved up and quick has his door opened with speed, tharn came in to look over him.
"Type.... Why are you being this way?"
Type rolled his eyes to look down.
"Great..... The bitch and the father figure are here."
Tharns eyes narrowed, he then took in a deep breathe.
Don't let his attitude deter your motives.
"Type..... You need to be nicer to your brother."
Type rolled his eyes to then look to tharn.
"Is that all."
Tharn wrapped his arms about himself.
"Your hurting your brother, don't you care?"
"Mm, and your right there to make it all better. Now get out!"
"You really are a jerk type, your brother is trying to help you and you act like this. Why?"
Types eyes narrowed to then get up to take a step towards tharn.
"Listen to me, you have no right to be too my room to be talking to me like this. I want you out. I don't like you, asshole! Now get out of my room!"
Tharn signed heavily to turn to leave.
"You are twins and you treat your brother so......awful, he was just trying to help you."
Type stepped to his door to then slam.
I..... Never asked him for his help, also with what I want through with that one......I don't trust Any girls right now......
Type signed to then turn about to then go to his bed to lay to his side to let his past hurt of his brother consume him all over.