crap!

Breathing in and out contently, type furrowed his brow a bit to then move his head up and down something that was semi soft, hard and warm.
Type moved his hand up to place it palm down to move it up and down.
He raised an eye brow has he then felt himself go up and down.
What is going on?
Type took in a very deep breathe to then slowly open his eyes to dart them about to eye different condiments, he then gulped to turn his head to then look up to freeze..
Type looked to tharns sleeping face to then turn his head to peer his eyes turn to see he was wrapped about with tharns arms.
Type Furrowed his brow in a bit of anger.
He then thrashed about without thinking to then get immediately up to look down to see his limp dick was out, he then placed it back in to then go to the door.
Tharn immediately woke up to look to type, to then get up to fix himself to then wrap his arms about type to go to his ear .
"www..... Wait..... We need to talk about...."
Type struggled to then hit tharn in his rib cage to then get out of the closet to slam the door to place his body to it to look forward to breathe in heavily.
God! What in the hell is wrong with me! What is wrong with him! Why did this happen again!
Type turned his head has he felt hard hits against the door, he then looked to the side to see tubla come down to eye over his brother.
"What is going on?"
Type darted his eyes over tubla.
"I really hate your boyfriend, that is why I haven't been around. He..... Came down this morning to tell me you think I hate you. No..... I despise him."
Type then step forward to then go about, for tubla to turn his head to watch type go, to then turn his head back to then see tharn come out of the closet to hit his knees.
Tubla went straight to that to help pick him up.
"What was that?"
Tharn looked to tubla.
"I..... Was just trying to be there for you...."
Tharn made a hard face has he heard a bit of what type said.
Tubla signed.
"I can tell my brother lied."
Tharns eyes widened has tubla helped him up.
"What?"
"You were gone very early this morning, you didn't come down, how long did my brother keep you in there?"
Tharn signed a breathe of relieve.
"I.... Don't know a few hours?"
Tubla went to tharn to hug him to then turn.
"Tubla?"
Upstairs, type was to the bathroom with his head hung to be too the sink with his hands to the counter to be darting his eyes.
He then turned while he only had a towel about his lower since he was about to take a shower to see tubla come in to then slam the door behind him to wrap his arms about to look over type.
"Why are you being so very mean?"
Type signed to look down..
"I don't like your boyfriend. He is a giant ass...."
"Type! Language!"
Type looked up to dart his eyes.
"Tubla were almost 17."
"Not for 10 more months, now type, I've been dating tharn since we were 14, you need to stop this. I can make time for the two of you. Now what you did was not okay, not at all!"
Type made a hard face to then look down to wrap his arms about himself..
"I..... Know..... I'm so very sorry......"
Tubla signed to look over type to then go to him to place his hands to his shoulders.
"I know you dislike tharn, but type, I love him. Please for me, don't lock him in a closet."
Type signed, he then brought up his hands to remove tublas to then turn to go to the shower.
Tubla took in a very deep breathe to then turn to leave, tharn then moved back to eye over tubla has he had his ear to the door.
Tubla looked over him to then close the door.
"Tharn?"
Tharn stepped back to then place a hand to his neck to rub..
"Was hoping you didn't go to hard at type for....."
Tubla shook his head.
"No......I think I went easy on him. Think we all need to spend more time together. He did say he was sorry."
Tharn let his hand down to then hang his head to make a very hard face.
Why are you apologizing type, when I.....
"I...... Think that would be a good thing too...."
Tharn and tubla then turned there heads to look down has they heard his parents come in.
Tubla went straight to them for tharn to then turn his head to look to the back of the bathroom door.
I'm.... Sorry type.....
Tharn turned to go to tubla, to the shower, type had his forehead to the wall to be looking down to take in deep breathes.
What in the fucking hell is wrong with me! Why did allow tharn and I too..... He is your brothers boyfriend, the two of them have been dating for 2 years!
Type then placed a hand over his eyes has his wet hair swirled about a bit.
Why does what we're doing feel so good?
Type then shook his head a bit back and forth to get that out of his head.
You are a sick bastard type! This is your brother! If he ever found out....... This is not going to happen again, not fucking ever! I need to at school go after a girl, I know what happened with that one screwed me up but there not all like that, they can't be.
Type took in a very deep breathe to then place his hand down to then turn off the water to then go out to grab that towel to then go to his room to shut the door to go to his bed to eye up at the ceiling to flex his jaw.
This is not going to happen again, we are going to stay away from the other from now on.
Type turned to his side not to know what tubla had planned.