starting to irritate

Breathing in and deep, type moved his hand up and down, has he laid to his stomach to then slowly open his eyes he then made a hard face has he looked about, eyeing the empty space, he then turned to go on his elbows, has his long ish hair swirled about a bit, he darted his eyes about to then shake his head.
Was I looking for?
Type flexed his jaw to then shake his head once more to then get up to go to the bathroom, before the door he turned his head to see tharn open tublas door a bit.
Type raised an eye brow, tharn looked over type to then eye down.
Type rolled his eyes to then go to the bathroom to lock the door.
To his side, tubla opened his eyes to dart them to then look to tharns back, he then went to his own to Streach his arms.
"Mm.... Good morning."
Tharn turned to eye tubla to make a fake smile.
"Good morning. How'd you sleep?"
Tubla then moved his arms to extend his fingers back and forth to beckon for tharn.
He then stepped to him to then sit to the edge of the bed.
"Slept a lot better when you came back. How'd you sleep?"
Tharn signed a bit to then move down to place his head to tublas chest to dart his eyes.
"Better with you by my side" he lied.
Has in honesty and truth, tharn kept waking up and shuffeling about.
Tubla wrapped his arms about tharn to smile and wide.
"I love you."
Tharn took in a very deep inhale to then get up to eye over tubla to place a hand to his cheek to caress.
"I love you too."
Type who was watching while the door was still to be opened a bit, darted his eyes to then look down to shake his head to walk backwards quietly. He then went to his room to place his back to the door to feel confused on how he was feeling.
Type rolled his eyes to then go straight to his phone that was too a desk to then go lay down to his stomach to then text parina.
Downstairs a bit later, tharn and tubla we're to the kitchen to make breakfest after they had to give tublas parents a bit of a lie to why tharn was there early.
Tublas mother darted her eyes at her laptop has she was getting her with done for the father to be sitting next to her to be doing the same.
Finished cooking, tubla and tharn turned to plate for tharn to turn when he heard a noise behind him, tubla strightened up to eye type by the door.
"Where are you going made....."
"Out. Ill eat over there "
Types mother turned her head to eye, has there father kept working.
"Eat over where?"
"Possible girlfriend."
Type then placed on his shoes to run off.
Tharn widened his eyes to then part his lips.
Tubla couldn't help but to smile.
"Finally "
Tubla then turned his head has his mother talked to him.
"Do you know anything about this?"
Tubla shook his head.
"Not really, saw type talk to a girl, maybe that's her."
Tharn Darted his eyes over the empty space to then go about to sit down to eye the food to sign.
Tubla then sat to eye over tharn and his deamonor.
"Tharn? Are you okay?"
"I'm fine."
Tharn then dug in, tubla kept his eyes to the action to then look to his plate to think.
Walking the beach, type grabbed a rock to then throw, parina who was to his side eyed that to then roll her eyes.
"Is..... This all were going to do?"
Type turned his head to eye over her.
"What would you like to do?"
Parina smiled and wide.
"Mm....Im sure you know my reputation and...... It's true......I like to..... Well I'm sure you know. Let's go and do that."
Types eyes widened.
"Really?"
He stepped to her to then look down has she placed her hand to his chest to stop him.
"Well first, I want to go to a fine restaurant before we......"
Type looked up to eye over her.
"Don't you want to get to know the other before we....."
Parina placed her hand down to then wrap her arms about.
"Not really. Just want to have sex. Are you okay with that?"
Type signed a bit, he was wanting something a bit more.
He then placed his hand to his neck to then rub at it.
"I.... Can be."
"Then it's all settled, since it's Sunday, let's go to a restaurant then a hotel next weekend."
Type took in a very deep breathe.
"Okay. Do I have to pay for everything?"
Parina made a hard face.
"I'm the girl, I don't have to pay for anything. If you can't that means your poor and I don't...."
Type shook his head.
"That's not what I'm.....I just never done this before so trying to figure it out."
Parina nodded her head.
"Oh.... Well you pay for everything, mmm does that mean your a virgin?"
Type made a hard face to then nod.
Parina looked him over.
"You are cute, I don't know if after we will go out exclusively or not but we can see after. Now I want to go home, I hate the beach."
Type watched her go to eye her up and down to shrug to follow.
Your really looking for a friends with benefit type of deal anyway not really wanting a relationship.
Types face fell a bit.
After making sure parina got home safely type then went home by dinner to go through the door, he took off his jacket and shoes to then bring up his hand to his hair tie to undo to let his hair down to place that you his wrist to then turn to eye about tharn, he then looked about.
"Wheres tubla?"
Tharn wrapped his arms about himself to eye type up and down.
"Asleep on the couch, where did you go?"
Type Furrowed his brow to then look back to tharn.
"Not really any of your business."
Type turned to try to go upstairs until tharn went in front of him.
"Type. I'm trying to help you. We're you with parina? She is not...."
Type rolled his eyes.
"This is not your business also I don't need your help, parina is very good at that."
Tharns lips parted.
"Did you two......"
Type took in a very deep breathe.
"Move tharn."
Tharn raised an eye brow.
"Did you two?"
Type signed.
"Tharn.....I swear to God, fucking move!"
The two then turned there heads has tubla came about to rub his eye under his glasses.
"What are you two yelling about?" He yawned.
Type looked back to tharn.
"Why are we yelling?"
Tharn flexed his jaw to sign, he hated lying to tubla.
"Type just got here and.......I was going upstairs to use the bathroom, he told me he needed to be first."
Type shook his head in disappoinment.
Tubla moved his hand away to step to them.
"Type, tharn is our guest let him go upstairs first."
"Fine. Go then tharn."
Tharn made a face to then turn to go upstairs, tubla watched him go to eye type.
"You just got home? It's a bit late for you "
"Tubla.......your my brother not dad."
Type then went upstairs for him to go to bed.
Tubla watched him go to sign to then turn to go back to the couch.
Upstairs, tharn was before the bathroom.
"That was...."
"You wouldn't move. Well one thing you can check off your perfect relationship is honesty."
Tharn gritted his teeth to look down, he then turned his head to the side to look over types back has he went to his room to take out his phone to then lightly laugh.
Tharn narrowed his eyes has he looked to the back of types door, he was feeling very irritated.