how we started

To the floor, Muka sat criss crossed to the coffee table, to have his elbow to it, to have his hand to his head to sign here and there.
He then slowly moved his eyes up to shake his head a bit.
Rano stumbled to the door opening to the between his kitchen and the living room, to have his head lifted back to be downing a alcohol bottle.
Muka took in a deep breathe has he eyed over this.
Rano then moved his head down to then sway a bit to then go forth to place the bottle down, to then go about the table to then sit right next to Muka to place his head to his shoulder.
"Feeling so warm...... Haha......mm...... How are you feeling with it?"
Muka rolled his eyes.
"Well actually....."
Rano peered his eyes up to look over him.
"Yes....."
Muka peered his eyes to rano to look him up and down to then flex his jaw.
"Feeling....... Warm to...."
Muka then moved about to then place his hands to ranos body to then push him down to then look over him has he saw those lustful eyes has he always did.
Rano breathed in deep, to then look to mukas top button to start to undo, to then chuckle a bit.
"I'm so drunk......"
Muka rolled his eyes to then peer them to the side to make a hard face.
You always are! Ugh....... Why did I have to start things off like this!
Muka signed and hard has he remembered a few months back.
Darting his eyes, Muka looked about the table, to then look to his cards, to then look back to type to then raise an eye brow.
Type took in a deep breathe to make a face.
Muka then looked about him has rano came in with the drinks to then sit them down to eye over Muka with a smile to then look about, Muka eyed over rano to then look to vlog who was eyeing his cards.
Remember.... Can't look at rano to hard..... He is so homophobic.....
Muka then looked back to type.
"Are you going to draw a card or not?"
Type placed a card down for them to look to vlog who then got up to slam his cards down.
"Fuck! I never win!"
Type couldn't help but to laugh.
"Vlog..... You are such a sore loser."
Vlog rolled his eyes to then get up to then leave in a huff, type then got up.
"I'm going to deal with him then I need to go home."
Muka and rano watched type go to then eye the other, mukas heart started to race he then shook his head to then grab at a beer bottle to then place it to his mouth to down a bit, rano eyed over him to then do the same.
Rano then placed the beer bottle in front of him to eye to take in deep breathes has muka kept drinking has he hid his feelings.
Muka drank then lost drop to then place the bottle down to eye over it to sway a bit.
"A few shots then this.....mm.... Hahaha......"
Rano darted his eyes to then turn his head to eye over Muka.
"Really.... Feeling it?"
Muka closed his eyes to nod.
Rano made a face to then start to move closer.
"I had about...... Think....6 shots then this..... What about you?"
"Nn.... Can't remember....."
Rano then started to move closer to then take in a deep inhale, to gulp, to then place his hand to mukas leg.
Muka then opened his eyes to then peer them to rano to then look down.
"What are you....."
"Think......I get horny when I'm drunk......"
Muka raised an eye brow.
"You've had sex?"
Rano shook his head to move a bit closer.
"No..... But don't think you need to have sex to be horny...."
Rano then started to move his head a bit close to then stop half way to eye over Muka.
"Nn.... Think I'm a bit too drunk...... Haha....sor....mm!"
Muka moved his head the other way to crush his lips to ranos for them to give the other a deep kiss, for Muka to then place his hands to ranos chest to then start to take him down.
Rano breathed heavily into this, Muka then took his mouth off of his to then go to his neck to kiss about, to then place his hands to ranos pants to start to undo.
Rano kept breathing hard to shake a bit.
"Muka.......Muka...... What are you......aaah!"
Rano moved his head back for muka to start to have gone down to move his shirt up to have gone to a nipple to suck has he then placed his hands to either side of his pants and boxers to then start to take them down, he wanted rano, wanted him and bad.
Rano curled his bottom lip inward has Muka went down to then suck at his length that was very hard.
"Aaaah! God! Feels so good! Never have I ever........ Fuck!"
Muka slurped down ranos cock to then move up to his knees to then place his hands to his shirt to take it over to then toss it to the side to breathe rapidly has he looked over Muka, who then moved his head down to eye over rano.
Muka made a face to then get up to then take off his pants and boxers to place to the side to then go to rano to then hit his dick against his lips.
Rano looked over Muka.
"What are you......mm!"
Muka bit his bottom lip inward to his mouth to then place his cock into ranos warm mouth to gently thrust himself in, to lift his head back.
"Only fair......rano......aaah you're great at this....."
Rano placed his hands to mukas body to run them over until Muka took his cock out of his mouth to then move down to then turn rano to his stomach to then hit his cock about his ass.
"Can.... Can I go in?"
Rano made a hard face, he then moved his lower up to then turn his head to look down.
"Only if you.....mm... Touch my....."
Muka looked over rano to then move closer to place his tip to his outter hole to then place his hand to his erection to start to stroke has he slowly went in.
Rano made a hard face to then moan softly.
Muka kept his head hung to enjoy every minute he was inside rano.
Falling asleep on there sides after, rano made a face to grumble, to then slowly open his eyes to look about, he then sat up to yawn to then turn to eye down to part his lips has he looked over Muka to sign.
So.... That did happen...... But I have to.....
I'm sorry Muka......
Rano pushed at Muka until he woke up for them to argue.
Dressed, Muka was pushed out by rano to have his body to the door to look forward to shake his head a bit.
Fuck!
He then left feeling guilty and like shit.
However, a bit later, rano had another drinking party where everyone came for them to have sex again and again and again. To which have lead them to the act they were commiting at that very moment.