pass by summer

To his room, type was to his back to be bouncing a ball up and down to eye over it to sign here and there, this summer was not like the ones he had with his brother before, type was very much alone, he tried to make some new friends to no avail, and the friends he had at school were in there own summer camps.
When the ball came down, type caught it to then peer his eyes to the side, he heard light knocking.
"Whos there?"
Type looked over tubla to sign, he then looked back to him bouncing the ball up and down.
"What do you want?"
Tubla made a hard face.
"Um.... Was wondering if yourll come with me."
"Where?"
"Tharns bus is coming in."
Type rolled his eyes to keep bouncing the ball.
"Why would I do that?"
"Type...... You wanted us to spend more tomorrow together...... Come on....."
Type signed to then sit to the edge of his bed to look and hard at his brother.
"I wanted to spend time just you and me, not with your boyfriend. Go by yourself."
Tubla looked down.
"I don't want to go by myself."
"I don't want to go with you. Have Mom or dad take you."
"There busy with work. I really don't want to go that far by myself, please type."
Type signed. He then rolled his eyes to then throw the ball to the side to then get up to go around his brother.
"I then better get a day where it's just you and me "
Tubla turned to smile to then go to type to wrap his arm about his shoulder has they went about.
"I promise my jealous brother."
Type rolled his eyes has they went downstairs to get ready to then leave.
Before the parking lot, type had his hands inside his jacket to look at his brothers back has he was jumping a bit, type signed.
"We've been waiting an hour."
"Tharn said he's his was Stuck in traffic but should be here any moment."
Type rolled his eyes, he then signed has he saw that bus come about.
Great.....
The bus then came in where tubla stood away a bit to keep jumping.
His eyes darted has people started to come off the bus he then smiled and wide when tharn came out, he couldn't help but to run to him to jump on to wrap his arms about to give him a deep hug.
Tharn hugged him back, type eyed over him to raise an eye brow.
He had gotten maybe an inch or two taller, was losing a little bit of his pudgy ness.
Type shrugged to then go forward.
"You two really need to get a room."
Tharn signed to let tubla go to eye over type, not impressed with his attitude or I'll manners.
"Well, hello type. I can see you have not changed this past summer."
Types eyes narrowed.
"Listen you little...."
Tubla looked to type in anger.
"Type.... Knock it off!"
Type looked to tubla to part his lips to hang his head to eye down, feeling a bit used by his brother.
Tubla made a hard face, he didn't like how him and his brother were being too the other, but tharn just got there.
He shook his head to look to tharn..
"Well, since it's your first day back, how about I treat everyone to something delicious."
Tharn smiled.
Type signed to turn his head.
"I don't really want to dine with you two. I'm just going to go home."
Tharn and tubla looked to type.
"Why?"
Type signed again to eye them.
"I don't like you tharn. I know my brother can do better."
Tubla walked to type to stand right in front of him.
"Type! If you have nothing good to say don't say anything!"
Types eyes narrowed.
He then turned to start to leave, tharn then went to him.
"Okay how about I go home and you two do something together."
Type stopped to look down to then turn his head to look to tharn.
"Mm..... And for me to watch my brother be too his phone like he's been doing this whole summer. Id rather not. I'm going home. You two need to be alone and away from me with your sickness "
Tubla flexed his jaw.
"Type!"
Type rolled his eyes to then turn to go.
Tharn watched to shake his head, tubla went to him to hold his hold to look forward.
Tharn then looked to him.
"I can see he hadent really changed."
Tubla shook his head.
"Not really no."
"Tubla......I really don't want to come inbettwen you and your twin."
Tubla looked to tharn.
"When type finally finds someone, it'll be better. Come, I want to treat you to something."
Tharn smiled to then be pulled by tubla for them to go to restaurant.
Type walked off to then go to the bus stop him and his brother were just about, to sit to look forward to shake his head.
Knew I shouldn't have come! God, I hate tharn! Why did you two have to meet! I...... Miss my brother......
Type signed and hard to look to the ground with his hands on his pockets to not really know what to do from here.
He then looked up has he heard the bus stop to then got on to stand to place his hand through something to grip to look forward.
Tried to break them up, didn't work...... Tried to talk tubla out of this...... Didn't work.....I think I've lost my brother to this asshole.
Type made a sullen face to look down.
Never thought I was the weaker twin, but guess I am.......I really miss tubla, he was my best friend...... Guess that's over now....
Type signed and hard has the bus went about, type then got off at his stop to turn his head to eye over a store.
Making a face, he went inside to look about eyeing something that made him feel better after that girl situation that happened a bit ago, type looked about to then steal what he was wanting to move and quick out the store, with his heart racing, he was able to make it home to go to his back yard, to grab out a package of cigarettes he grabbed to take out one to eye, he then placed it to his mouth to then lit.
It helped him with what he was feeling to be able to relax.
Type took it out to blow the smoke too eye over it to close his eyes.
Guess..... I'll just be alone and be the..... Bad twin.......