discontentment

Both breathing in and deep, tharn furrowed his brow to then turn his head to eye the back of the door to see the nob was wiggling, he then made a face to then turn his head back about to then snuggle up to something hard, warm and a bit squishy.
Making a face, tharn then slowly opened his eyes again to see black hair, but could tell it was long, his lips parted to then move up and quick to look about, the few hours prior started to come into his mind, type furrowed his brow has he was too his side with the blanket over him to then take in a deep inhale to then turn his head has he started to hear his brother call for him, he then froze to slowly look up has he saw tharn, he then looked down at type with pleading eyes.
"Type? Are you awake yet? Mmm.... Tharn didn't spend the night so....I was wondering if we could make the breakfest together."
Type took in very deep breathes to then gulp, he then turned his head back to place his hands under his head has he started to remember also.
"I'm..... Awake..... Be out........ Soon."
Tubla smiled to then turn to bring his phone up to start to text tharn again.
Type signed and hard.
"Get out."
Tharns face fell.
"Type...... We really need to talk about what happened last night and....."
Type got up quick to place his hands to either side to have his semi long hair swirl about his face.
"Either you get the fuck out or I'm screaming for my brother!"
Tharn made a hard face, he signed to then get out of bed to then start to look about the floor to find his boxers and pants.
Type looked over him to make a hard face to then go back down to lay to his side back to tharn to shake his head has for unknown reasons to him, he's heart started to beat widly at what he saw.
Tharn placed on his clothes to think and quick, he left feeling very miserable.
Type took in a very deep breathe to then get up quick to place on some clothes to then place his hair up to then look over his bed to shake his head, he then gathered his linens to throw them to then hamper to then place fresh ones on to then eye over his bed to ball his hands into fists to either side of himself.
You had sex with your brothers man...... Twice, you sick fuck!
Types chin started to quiver a bit he then turned about to sit to the edge to place his hands over his eyes to groan.
What the hell is wrong with me!
Type then got up quick to go and take a very fast shower, has he sat he felt something coming out of him.
After, type went to his room to get dressed again to then brush his hair to place it semi wet up muttering to himself.
Leaving his room, type couldn't help but feel Disgusted with himself for the night prior and what had been going down between tharn and him.
Hearing light laughing, type stopped before the kitchen to then slowly raise his head to part his lips, tubla and tharn we're standing before the side of the table, tubla had his arms wrapped about tharns neck to be looking at him adorning, has tharn had his hands to his waist, to be making a semi pained expression to be looking at tubla.
Tubla then stepped a bit closer to then place his mouth to tharns, he then peered his eyes to the side.
Type flexed his jaw to then hang his head to dart his eyes.
"Thought the faggot didn't sleep here last night."
Tubla took his mouth away to then turn his head to eye type.
"Type!"
Tharn signed. Type shook his head to then turn to go place on his shoes before the door.
"Ugh..... Fuck this!"
Tubla made a hard face, tharn placed his hand to his shoulder to look at him compassionately.
Type left the house slamming the door to stomp away to then shake his head.
All of this is complete and utter.....
"Hey!"
Only getting so far, type was pulled into an alley way, to be then shoved gently to a wall, he then looked up to sign, being gently shoved he knew who did that.
Tharn was before type, with his hands to either side of his head to be eyeing him to breathe and hard.
Type stayed to his back to be eyeing tharn to breathe heavily also with a scowl.
"What the fuck is the......"
"Shut up!" Tharn interrupted.
Type moved his head back to eye over a very serious tharn.
"Excuse me?"
"This is what happens type when people don't talk. You do not have the right to act in that manner when you won't......"
Type then placed his hands to tharns chest to then push him away.
"Are you fucking kidding me right now!? After that disgusting thing we...... And you stay to then kiss my brother! What the hell!?"
Tharn made a hard face.
"I was trying to leave, your brother caught me, what am I suppose to do? You told me I can't tell tubla, also told me I can't break up with him."
Type wrapped his arms about himself to narrow his eyes has he looked to tharn .
"So you don't love my brother then?"
Tharn rolled his eyes .
"It's not that type but......god! What you and I have been doing...... Then I'm with tubla...... Your not the only one here who thinks this is wrong, nasty, immoral, disgusting and....."
Tharns eyes then widened, he looked over type who stepped to him, to place his hands to his neck to pull tharn down a bit to place his mouth to his to insert his tongue in and quick.
Tharn then squeezed his eyes tightly shut, to then move type to the wall a bit harsh, to then place a hand to it, to move his head back and forth has type was doing for them to lick and nip at each other's tongues to kiss fiercely.
Type then took his tongue out to go to tharns ear.
"Aaah fuck me."
Tharns eyes popped open to then peer them to the side to eye type.
"What?"
Type rolled his eyes.
"You heard me!"
Tharn darted his eyes to then turn type about to place him to his stomach to then start to lower his pants and his boxers, to not care they were outside. For tharn, this was a bit thrilling to him.
Type placed his forehead to the wall, to place his hands to his eyes to grit his teeth and hard.
God! What is wrong with me! Why am I like this!?
Type then started to slowly moan has he felt tharns cock make it's way into his very unusual tight hole to thrust it's self in and out.
After, the two walked back in, with there heads hung to be making very sad and sullen faces.
Taking off there shoes, they went to the table, for tubla to watch type sit down with that face to then turn his head to eye over tharn who was wearing the same expression, tubla then placed a hand over tharns.
"What happened?"
Tharn turned his head to look to tubla..
"Just.......had a talk. Don't worry."
Tubla then looked to type who then placed his hand to his head to continue to look down to swirl his food about to feel so very miserable.
"Type...... What did you two talk about?"
Type signed.
"Leave...... Me alone."
Tubla made a hard face to then look to tharn.
"Was it very bad?"
Tharn shrugged.
"Not...... Really......"
"Mm"
Tubla then placed his head to tharns shoulder to look down to eat, tharn then slowly looked to type, has type slowly looked up to tharn, they both felt regret and horrible.