a different routine

After the hotel, tubla saw tharn everyday, however he didn't spend the night anymore and the kisses he gave him were nothing more then peaks on the cheek.
Tubla didn't know what he did wrong other then deny tharn sex early on in the relationship, but he was becoming more determined to figure out what was going on between them to fix it.
By almost the end of the month, there new routine was tharn came over every day, but he an excuse to why he couldn't spend the night to then leave a little early, however tubla had a plan of his own.
All sitting about the table, type was sitting directly across from them to have his head down to be eating his food in silence, since that one day, type remained silent and distant to his family. He also really didn't know what to say to them anymore.
Turning his head to the side tharn ate his last to make a face.
"I need to..."
Tubla moved closer to wrap his arms about tharns to eye him fully.
"Not tonight. I've been to every swim practice you are where you need to be and we also need to study for our exams, your spending the night with me tharn."
Tubla snapped his head to the side to look over type who had dropped his fork to then regain it to place his other hand to rub his wrist.
Type looked to his brother.
"What? Karate is killing me wrists."
Type rolled his eyes to get up with a bit of anger.
Tharn watched him go a bit sullen to shake his head to make that face go away to then eye tubla.
"Tubla..... You know if I could spend the night I would but I...."
Tubla shook his head.
"Tharn..... Your sleeping with me tonight."
The two snapped there heads to the kitchen to hear a noise, tubla let tharn go for them to go to the kitchen to eye down to see type picking up a plate, he then looked to them.
"What?"
Tharn flexed his jaw, tubla eyed over him to then go to type to help.
"You need to either ice or heat your wrists then type."
Type looked to the shattered plate to nod.
"I'll try."
Type grabbed the remains to turn without looking at his brother or tharn to throw them away, tubla got up to look over type to then turn to place his hand to tharns to take him.
"Let's go upstairs."
Type placed his hands to the counter, to have his head hung to grit his teeth and hard, every day when tharn told tubla he couldn't spend the night, he would later sneak into types house to then go to his room.
Type shook his head to then get started on the dishes with a face.
To his bedroom, tharn was laying to his back to be looking to the ceiling with a face, he knew type had to be crushed.
Tharn then turned his head to see tubla come out with a shirt and just boxers to make a face.
He really didn't feel one thing for him. Tubla and type may be twins but they didn't at all really look like the other.
Tubla then got into bed to go under the covers to place his head to tharns body to rub it up and down.
"Happy you stayed."
"Mm..... Let's.... Go to sleep then."
Faster you sleep the faster I can go to type.
Tubla made a face to take in a deep inhale to then start to go down, tharn widened his eyes to then go to tubla to hold to then eye over him.
"What are you doing?"
"Trying to..... Give my boyfriend a....blow job."
Tharns lips parted.
"Why are you trying to do that?"
Tubla signed to shake his body away from tharns grasp to sit to bring in his legs to wrap his arms about to look forward.
"I..... Don't think I've been a.... Fair boyfriend to you tharn..... Can see were starting to become distant with the other and...... Maybe I'm not ready for sex since um..... But think I can at least do that so...."
Tharn. Moved up to really look over tubla to feel like a real jerk and asshole.
"Tubla.....I told you.... With my mother, school and swim meets, I've just been too busy for this."
Tubla turned his head to look over tharn.
"Really?"
Tharn nodded. Tubla signed to move closer to him to wrap his arms about to eye. He then placed his mouth to tharns for him to widen his eyes, he hadent felt tublas mouth to his for a month, he then made a frown to have it quickly go away when tubla looked over him, he then pushed tharn down to lay on him..
"I do want to talk about this more tomorrow tharn."
Tharn wrapped an arm about tubla to place two fingers to his lips to sign.
"That we.... Can...."
To his room, type was laying down to his bed steaming a bit, he kept looking to his door to turn his head back to look up pissed tharn wasent in his room yet. His mind started to run and hard about what could be happening.
Type then sat up to have his head turned to eye over tharn has he came in with his head hung.
Types eyes narrowed.
"Can tell something happened. Did you two Fuck?"
Tharn looked to sign..
"No...... Um.,... He did try to..... Give me a blow job and..... He said kiss me with an closed mouth."
Types eyes widened to then go back down to his bed to lay to his side back to tharn.
"Go back to your boyfriend tharn."
Tharn rolled his eyes to then step to type to take off his shirt and pants to throw to the side to go straight to the bed to be to his knees to look over type..
"That's why I'm here type."
Type rolled his eyes.
"I am not your boyfriend."
Tharn narrowed his eyes to act and quick to turn type to his back to then hover over him..
"Mmm.... Sure your not."
Before type could stop him, tharn pressed his mouth to types and hard to quickly insert his tongue in, type signed in this action to wrap his arms about to get into this, to then take a hand to tharns package to rub to take his mouth off to look at him.
"I'm the only one who is allowed to suck on this."
Tharn then watched type go down to then lift his head up to moan has he felt his mouth to it.
"Mm..... Yes type....aah.... Only you can....."
Tharn then moved type up for them to place there mouths to the other once more for an incredible kiss for tharn to place his hand over the bed to go to his pants to get the lube, something he never forgot, for them to have a slight sensual round for them to then be holding the other close to fall quick to sleep with smiles to there faces.