in my head

Groaning a bit, tharn Furrowed his brow has his alarm system to go off, he then made a face to reach his hand up to types headboard to then grab his phone to turn it off, to then place it back, to shuffle about to then go to his side to wrap his arm about who was to his side to be fast asleep.
Feeling the warmth, type made a face to then slowly open his eyes to look over tharn to then sign to then close his eyes to shuffle about a bit.
"Tharn..... Your alarm...."
Tharn moved his head up and down the pillow .
"Tired....."
"You need to..... Go back to my.... Brother before he finds out your gone."
Tharn groaned a bit to then make a face to slowly get up to yawn, he then started to go around type to start to leave.
Type moved his head up and down his pillow.
"And tharn...."
Tharn stopped before the door to then turn his head to eye over type.
"Mm?"
"You need.... To try to drink with tubla next time. Maybe you need that too. So you two can...... Do what we've been um..."
Tharn darted his eyes over type to then turn his head to then leave to slam the door to go to tublas room..
Type got up to eye over the back of the door.
Asshole!
Tharn went to tublas room to eye over him has he was too his back to be sleeping soundly to take in a deep breathe to then go about to then lay to his side to continue to eye over him.
Tharn took in a deep breathe to then go to his back to look over the ceiling to have his hand to his stomach to drum his fingers.
Maybe..... What type said...... Maybe that's something I really need to do.
Tharn placed a hand to his forehead to rub.
I can not take advantage of tubla when he is drunk, also I really don't like to drink.
Tharn made a hard face to then take his hand away to turn his head to eye over tubla.
Why do you love me tubla? I'm a really bad boyfriend. I've been neglectful, selfish and above all else I'm having sex with your twin brother! It really is helping me gain confidence but I'm not doing anything with you like this.
Tharn took in a deep breathe to then look over the ceiling again.
Why do I think this way? I do all my firsts with type, then what will be my first with tubla? He is suppose to be getting all of my firsts but I've been doing them with type.
God! I'm such a shitty boyfriend.
Tharns eyes widened at the fact he just cursed in his head.
What did I just think? That is not what a perfect boyfriend or a perfect son is suppose to....
Tharn darted his eyes has he remembered what type said to him, about being himself with him.
Tharn signed to then place his fingers to the bridge of his nose to pinch.
You love tubla tharn..... Why are you....
Tharn then took his fingers from his nose to then peer his eyes down.
Tubla went upon him to rub his head up and down to smile and wide.
"Mm.... Love you tharn..... Love you so much...."
Tharn signed to then wrap his arms about tubla to look to the ceiling.
"Why do you love me?"
Tharn made a hard face to then close his eyes to be feeling a bit lost.
Awhile later, tubla and tharn we're to the dining room table to be sitting down, tubla made a sour face has he looked to a cup of coffee to be moved about a bit has tharn had a hand to his back to rub to eye over him.
Tharn then turned his head to see type come about to stop to look to them for a moment to then roll his eyes to then go to the kitchen to start in on something to eat.
Tharn made a hard face to then go back to tubla.
Type made breakfast for everyone to then come about to give a plate to tubla first then tharn then himself, tubla looked over the food to make a hard face.
Tharn eyed this to then move it away to keep rubbing at his back.
Type sat across from tubla to see over him.
"How's your hangover?"
"Mm..... Not great....."
"Think you need to have some aspirin and go back to bed."
Tubla signed to then get up to go about to start to head back upstairs.
Tharn turned his head to eye to then look to type.
"There isn't any more aspirins to your bathroom."
"There is probably some in the kitchen. But tharn, how could you let him drink that much and not...... You know."
Tharn looked over type.
"Do you really want me to take advantage of your drunk brother?"
Type then looked down.
"No but..... Why didn't you drink too?"
"I don't really like too. Can see the after affect of it."
Type shrugged.
"It's not for everyone. Don't push yourself to do something you don't want to do. Just have to find another way to talk to tubla and do other things I guess."
Tharn signed to look down.
"I've tried.... Really I have. Type..... Can you please tell me what he is hiding?"
Type shook his head to then start to eat at his food.
"It's not my thing to tell tharn. It's really isn't anything. Just need to get tubla out of his head about what this is. It's really ridiculous."
Tharn then looked to type.
"If it's ridiculous then just tell me."
"No dice. Mm..... Tharn. Tubla is feeling sick. Eat and go take care of him."
Tharn darted his eyes over type.
"Do..... You really not like my company at all type?"
Type signed.
"Us being alone is never a good thing."
Tharn raised an eye brow.
"Have you've not liked..."
Tharn then turned his head to eye tubla to the stairs to look longy at tharn.
"Tharn.... What are you doing?"
Type made a face.
"The faggot here needs to eat too tubla. Not fair just because you drank."
Tubla made a hard face to then turn to go upstairs, tharn widened his eyes to then turn his head to look over type.
"Did you.... Just defend me?"
Type shrugged to look down.
"Think still tired. Just eat tharn."
Tharn looked over type to then get up to go about, type turned his head to eye over him.
"What?"
"Think want to eat you first."
Type made a confused face.
"What?"
Tharn laughed a bit to then place his hand to types wrist to then go to the kitchen to go to the long pantry to devour type, to then eat his food to then go to tend to tubla to be growing in confusion about a few things.