don't know what to say about this

The next morning was very awkward between the both of them, neither really knew what to say about what type had asked tharn.
Going from there hotel, the two walked slowly near the other, type then peered his eyes down to eye over the clothes he was wearing.
Hopefully tubla isn't home right now. Don't really want to go to tharns house, hes mother is a bitch.
Type then placed his hand to the back of his neck to rub to then dart his eyes about.
"So um.....has tubla texted you?"
Tharn took in a deep breathe.
"Yes. Told him I wasent feeling too good after my meet, that's why I didn't spend the night. You?"
"I..... Didn't get a text from him or my parents. That means my parents actually stayed home."
Tharn made a hard face.
"Tubla should have still texted you."
Type took his hand down to shrug.
"It happens. Just hope he isn't home. Can't walk in wearing your clothes tharn."
The two then went to types house to stand in front of the door..
"Um.... Let me sneak in first then come in about 20 mintues or something."
Type turned to then go up his stairs to then stop.
"What?"
Tharn was behind type to have his head hung, hands in his pockets to sign to try again.
"Um.....I was wondering..... Were you.... Serious about what you said last night?"
Type darted his eyes over the door to then hang his head .
"I.... Was but..... I've never even had a real date with a girl so..... Maybe just what we're doing is confusing me tharn. I don't know."
Tharn moved his head up to part his lips to eye over type, he then went to him to wrap his hand to his wrist to then pull, he then took type to the alleyway next to his house.
Type looked over tharn to then plant his feet to then take his hand away.
"What the mm!"
Tharn turned and quick to then place he's hands to types face to then start to take him back.
Type then placed hes hands to tharns chest to then push him back to eye over him.
"What the hell!"
"Do you like it when I kiss you? When I......"
Tharn looked down, type rolled his eyes to then go about.
"We're only doing this for you to gain confidence with going further with my brother since he has a sm......"
Type then shook his head, tharn raised an eye brow to go quicker to then go before him to place his hands to his chest to stop him.
"He has a what?"
Type made a angry face.
"No."
"Come on type. Just tell me. It would really help."
Type moved his hands to tharns to then take them down.
"No. You need to talk to him. I don't know. Have you've tried to take him somewhere public, somewhere he can't just run away? Maybe that's what you need to do."
Type then went about tharn again, tharn hung his head to look to the ground.
"Tubla is not like you."
Type stopped to dart his eyes about .
Tharn signed.
"Even though you barely talked or communicated with me.... That has changed quite a bit. You even confided in me just a bit ago with your feelings. Tubla is not..... Type?"
Type had turned to go to tharn to turn him about to then place his hands to tharns face to then pull his head close to his to then place his tongue and hard into his mouth not to care they were outside.
There had never been one time in types life, that other then tharn, someone had said type was not like his brother, type felt validation for being his own person, not just tublas twin, it made him want tharn and bad.
Tharn then placed his hands to his chest to push him back to look about.
"Type.... We can't here."
Type looked tharn over to then place his hand to his, to then pull him to his house.
"I don't think tubla is home. Should be at his piano practice today."
Tharn went willingly behind type for them to go inside quietly to look about, the two then looked to the other to then take off there shoes to then go straight to types room.
Inside, type closed and locked the door for tharn to turn type about to place his mouth to his for a very deep wet kiss to make type jump up to then go straight to his bed.
Coming home a bit early, tubla went in to then close the door, to then take off his shoes to be staring at his phone to make a face.
Why are you not texting me back tharn? Are you still upset with me?
Tubla then sent the message to then look down to widen his eyes a bit, he saw tharns shoes.
He then started to look about his house for him.
To types bedroom, tharn was sitting down without any clothes, to have type on him, to have his head lifted back for the two to look at the other to grind, after tharn prepared type again so this didn't hurt.
Type kept his arms wrapped about tharn to keep going up and down to moan a bit here and there to keep his eyes directly to tharn.
Looking about downstairs, tubla made a face.
Where are you tharn? Your not downstairs.
Tubla then looked up the stairs to then start to go up.
"Tharn?"
Tharn then turned his head has he heard his name.
"Shit!"
Types lips parted to then place his hands to tharns chest to then push him down to place a hand over his mouth to place a finger to his.
"We need to cum first.... Shouldn't....mm..... I'm so close...."
Tharn darted his eyes over type to then start to thrust harder.
Type hung his head with a painful face, this hurt him. Tharn lifted his head back to feel awful but if type wanted to cum, tharn was going to make that happen.
Tubla then got to the top of the stairs to look about to then go to his room.
"Tharn?"
Type gritted his teeth.
"Almost....mmm.... Almost......cumming!"
Tubla froze to his room to dart his eyes about has he heard that, he then turned to investigate this now.