I'm being selfish

To Saturday morning, type moved his head up and down, to awake to his side to slowly open his eyes to smack his lips a bit, he then peer his eyes down has he felt a weight, taking in a deep breathe, type turned his head to look over tharn who was to his side, with an arm draped over type to be fully asleep.
Type made a hard face to then turn his head back to move it up and down his pillow to place his hands under it.
Sighing, for the last week, tharn had been to his bed every single day, for type to watch how this was emotionally crushing his brother who had to say good night every day not to know really why tharn wasent staying other then his mom needed him and he needed to practice for his up coming swim meet.
Type flexed his jaw to then start to shuffle about to shake his head.
Dammit tharn! Your morning wood is hitting my ass.
Type then froze to look at the back of the door, he then felt tharn move his head up and down to then snuggle closer to him.
He then heard light knocking again.
"Um.... Yes?"
"Type, I'm about to make breakfest. Was wondering if you can make it with me."
Type made a hard face to then turn his head to look over tharn who hadent with up.
"Um....tubla......I really want to sleep in..... Remember my karate thing is at 2."
Tubla hung his head to sign.
"Okay...."
He turned to go downstairs alone.
Type turned his head back to eye over his door to take in a deep inhale. He started to feel like utter shit. Especially in this week's time tubla had been trying so very hard to talk to type and hang out with him more, however type was doing things like this. Type started to feel so very selfish.
Tharn then took in a deep breathe to snuggle up closer to then start to move his groin up and down has he noticed he had a boner.
"Mm.... Type?"
Type rolled his eyes.
"No.... This is tubla.... Why are you cheating on me with my brother?"
Tharns eyes popped open to then move up to eye over type who looked to him to see his semi long length of hair to then shake his head.
"That wasent funny!"
"Nothing about this is. You need to leave and surprise my brother."
"Mm..... You....sure? Kissing may be involved."
Type shrugged to then go to his back to wrap his arms about himself.
"He is your boyfriend tharn.... And I'm...."
Type turned his head to the side to give a scowl.
"Just your play thing."
Tharn rolled his eyes to then move about to hover over to start to kiss at types bare chest.
"Your are more then that and you know it. I do like you type, know you like me."
Type slowly turned his head back to then place his hands to tharns shoulders.
"I don't like you. I hate you."
Tharn looked up to then get up a bit with a face.
"Really?"
Type nodded.
Tharn then couldn't help to smile to then lean closer to type.
"Then why are you holding onto me?"
Types eyes widened to then eye his arms were about tharn and he was gripping his back.
"Um....."
Tharn then chuckled to move a hand to types face to then move his head up to then place his mouth to his for a very deep kiss.
Type moved his tongue about his to then wrap his arms about tharns neck to spread his legs a bit wider to then furrow his brow has that familiar mass went directly inside of him.
Tharn then took his tongue out to go to types neck to kiss to slowly draw his cock in and out.
"Am I.....aah....am I....mm... Hurting you?" He asked softly.
"Always hurts.....nn..... But don't....aah stop...."
Tharn moved his head about to place his forehead to his to really go slow.
"Don't want it to hurt."
Type lifted his head back to move his body with tharns.
"Not my.....mm... Fault...."
Tharn couldn't help but to laugh.
"Mm... All your fault.... Your so tight..... You're insides are......aaah.... They won't let me go.....mm...."
Type then wrapped his legs about tharn to then crush his mouth to his for them to have a very hard kiss. Type then placed his hands to tharns head to grip his hair has he went up and down with the friction.
After, type was to his dresser to get dressed to dart his eyes about to then turn his head to look over tharn has he was getting dressed.
"You.... Still need to do something nice for tubla."
Tharn placed on his shirt to then turn his head to look to type.
"Mm....I will "
Tharn then turned to go to type to place his hand to his face to caress, type rolled his eyes to then move his hands to the back of his head to then place his hair up to continue to eye over tharn.
"What are you doing?"
"You know you're not my playing right."
Type signed to then place his hands to tharns to move it away to lower to hold without thinking about it to dart his eyes about tharn.
"You need to go......"
Tharn stepped closer to look type up and down, he really didn't want to.
Tharn then tilted his head to the side to lay his lips to his for type to make a very pained and hard face, to then feel the lose of tharns tongue to then let his hand go to watch him leave.
Type wrapped his arms to then look down to grit his teeth.
This is my punishment for being so fucking selfish to my brother! God!
Type then took in a deep breathe to leave his room to then go downstairs to head to the dining room to see tubla with a long face to place the plates down to then eye over type.
Type made a face to then go to tubla.
"What can I do?"
"Mm...."
Tubla then looked about type to hear the door to then go about, type made a face to then turn to go about to stand to the side to watch tubla open the door to then widen his eyes, tharn came in with smiles to have a thing of flowers.
Type made a very hard face to then go about tubla to go upstairs has a multitude of different emotions went though him.
Tharn watched him go with a face to then eye tubla who took the flowers to smile and wide to then go to tharn to wrap his arms about.
Tharn signed to then hug tubla back, even though he really wanted to check on type.