causing jealousy on both sides

Sitting across from type, tharn narrowed his eyes to then take in a deep breathe to sign, to then peer his eyes to the side to see this girl tia who had been about type for the last 2 weeks to be giggling, eye then turned her head to look to type for them to lowly talk.
Tharn gritted his teeth to then look down to his plate filled with food to move the fork about.
Tubla chewed unaware, to then turn his head to look to his mother who was to the front to be on her computer to be getting work done to then turn her head has tubla started to talk to her.
Hearing type laugh, tharn immediately looked up to dart his eyes over him.
"What's.... So funny?"
Type looked to tharn to widen his eyes a bit to then turn his head to eye tia, she moved closer to then wrap her arms about him to eye him to giggle again.
Tharn took in a very deep inhale to then turn his head to look to tubla to then go to his ear, type saw that too then look down with a face.
Tharn then got up to then go to the bathroom, type watched him go to then look back at tia who was clinging onto him.
Washing his hands, tharn then placed them to either side of the sink to then look down to then take in a very deep breathe to feel very irritated.
Tharn shook his head to then go about to dry his hands to then leave the bathroom to then go back to the dinner table to be in full frustration with what was going on.
A bit later, tharn and tubla we're to one couch, type and tia to the other, they all then looked up to see types and tublas parents who came in to look about.
"Type....tia..... No going upstairs, no being alone also tia you can stay until 1030."
Tia smiled to then move closer to type, type then turned his head to look up at his mother.
"Why does tia have to go at 1030 but tharn...... He gets to stay after that?"
Tharn and tubla looked to type to then look to his mother.
"Tubla and tharn are different type and...."
"How are they different?"
Types mother narrowed her eyes to then roll them.
"Just listen type!"
Type made a hard face to then watch his parents go to then sign. Tia moved closer.
"It's okay. My parents wouldn't want me to stay over at a boys house later then that either."
Type looked to tia to nod, he then peered his eyes to tharn and tubla, tubla straightened up to then eye over type and tia..
"Well...... Let's not..... Um.... So are you two dating?"
Type made a hard face to then look to tharn who had peered his eyes down with a face.
Tia giggled to hold type tighter.
"Um....."
Tia then looked to tubla.
"Um...... Do we all need to be in the same room together?"
Tubla looked over tia.
"Don't think so but...."
Tia then let type go to then grab his hand to start to pull.
"Well I only have until 1030, come on type."
Tharn parted his lips to then watch them go, tubla made a face to watch them.
"Wait a...."
Tharn then turned to place his hands to tublas face to look over him.
"We're all young here tubla."
Tharn then tilted his head to the side to then place his mouth to tublas to then look up to eye type.
Type gritted his teeth to make quite the face to then turn his head to then go about tia to then do the pulling to go upstairs.
Tharn made a hard face when he saw that.
Upstairs, type was to the edge of the bed to have his hands behind him to be looking to the floor to take in deep breathes after what he saw, tia not paying attention to that then looked about his room, to make a face.
"You.... Have interesting taste...."
Type then looked up.
"That I do..... Um tia..... You know.... In these last 2 weeks, we haven't really talked but...mm...."
Type looked over tia who had turned to go to him to sit upon to then wrap her arms about to kiss at his closed lipped mouth.
Sighing, type then peered his eyes to the side to see his door wasn't fully closed to then widen his eyes has he saw tharn peeking his head in to make a face.
Type looked him over to then wrap his arms about to start to get this kiss a bit more involved.
Tharn made a hard face to then turn to go back to tubla in anger.
Watching, tharn go, type then looked to ask over eager tia to then place his hands to her chest to push her away gently to look over her.
"Um tia..... Can we talk... Get to know the other?"
Tia signed..
"How about.... After?"
Type looked over tia a bit confused .
"After what?"
Tia smiled and wide to then move back a bit to then place her hands to the bottom of her shirt, type widened his eyes in shock.
To the couch, tubla was to his back to be having a hard closed kiss with tharn to be taking in deep breathes, tharn then placed his hands to tublas pants to start to slowly undo to then be pushed back for them to eye the other, they then turned there heads to see tia come down the stairs sniffling to then place on her shoes, tubla looked to her.
"Tia? Are you okay?"
Tia looked to him with a mad face to then leave slamming the door, tubla then got up with tharn in tow to go to the front door to then both stop to then turn there heads to see type to the stairs.
"Type? What happened?"
Type looked to his brother.
"Something I wasent really ready for....."
Tubla signed.
"You need to go to your girlfriend."
Type rolled his eyes .
"She is not my girlfriend!"
Tubla made a face to then turn to place on his shoes to then leave, tharn watched him go to then eye type.
"What happened?"
Type looked to tharn to make a face..
"Everyone wants tubla."
Tharn parted his lips.
"Oh..... Um....tia knows he's gay though...."
"Mm......"
Type then went to tharn to look him over to then place his hand to his to then go upstairs with him in tow.