what the.... this can't be happening!

Groaning a bit, tharn made a hard face, to then bring up a hand to his stomach to move it about, he took in deep breathes, tharn with his eyes closed turned to place his other arm about whatever he felt weighing to his other arm, to then snuggle up to it, he then took in a very deep breathe has his stomach was hurting him due to the alcohol.
He then slowly opened his eyes, things spin a bit but he could make out black hair.
Tharn closed his eyes to then go every closer.
"Mm....tubla..... My stomach hurts. Wonder what is best for a hangover, is that what this is?"
Type Furrowed his brow, he was so very tired.
Tharn moved who he thought he had in his arms a bit.
"Tubla...... Please tell me..... Do you know what is...."
"I'm not tubla...... Can you shut up I'm tired."type interrupted.
Tharns eyes popped open to then let go of type to look him over to eye about the room has it spun a bit, he started to hyperventilate a bit.
"What...... How.... When.... Where is....."
Tharn then peered his eyes down to make a face, he had something dry and white to his shirt he then looked to his hand has it had something on it.
"What the...."
Type signed to then turn his head a bit to look up. He didn't spin due to the fact he knew his limit he just was very tired.
Types eyes widened has what happened last night started to go into his mind, he then shook his head to then get up to use his foot to kick tharn off the bed to then grab the blanket to wrap it around himself, he then eyed the clock to sign heavily, it was 4 in the morning, he then looked back at tharn.
"Get out of my room!" He whispered very loudly.
Tharn was to the floor to shake has he looked to his hand.
"What.....what....... What happened!"
Type Furrowed his brow.
"Shhhh.......do you want to wake up the whole house?"
Tharn immediately looked to type happy he wasent spinning in the moment to then get up to go to type to place his clean hand to his hair to then take out his hair tie to watch his hair fall down, type moved back.
"What the hell!"
Tharn hung his head to dart his eyes.
"Your.... Not tubla....." He said slowly shaking.
Type rolled his eyes .
"No shit!"
Tharn then fell to his knees to place his hands to the ground palm down to take in deep breathes. Type made a hard face.
"I..... Cheated on.....tubla..... With his..... Own.....ooh god! I'm going to be....."
Type watched tharn get up to rush to the bathroom.
Type gritted his teeth to then turn his head.
Fuck! Why am I feeling bad?
Type rolled his eyes to then get slowly up to then go to the bathroom, he slowly opened the door to then close it to eye tharn with his head in the toilet.
Type then went to him to go to his knees right beside to look at tharn to raise his hand to then place it to his back to rub.
"Get it all out."
Tharn threw up to then move his head out to shake his head.
"Ah god......I cheated on my.....ugh with you...."
Type gritted his teeth with that distained voice to then get up to go to the sink to grab a cup to fill with water to then go to tharn.
"You need to wash your mouth."
Tharn breathed heavily to keep his head forward, he couldn't look at type.
"Tharn.... You need to take the cup....."
"God.....I need to tell tubla that I had sex with....."
Types eyes widened to shake his head.
"No.....oh no no.....we didn't...... Tharn, you thought I was my brother, you....."
Type made a very hard face, tharn snapped his head to the side to look to type.
"I what! What did I do!" Tharns chin quivered.
Type took in a very deep breathe.
"You....... Just got into bed with me and...... Well.....I know now what I caught you doing that one day in this bathroom."
Tharns lips parted to look over type.
"I just...... That's all? We didn't....... Did I touch you?"
Type took in another very deep breathe to gulp..
"You....... Just touched yourself..... Can you take the cup now."
Tharn blew a breathe of relief to then take the cup to then swish it about his mouth to then spit to the toilet to then stand up.
Type stood also to look over tharn. He knew he could have used this to make tharn break up with his brother, so type could have him back, but type knew this was just going to break his brothers heart.
Type shrugged to turn his head.
We just masterbated....... That's all..... Don't make to much of a big deal about it....
Tharn then turned to look to type.
"Type...... I'm so very sorry for....."
Type looked back to tharn.
"This your first time drinking?"
Tharn nodded.
"I'll let this slide only this time..... Nothing really happened, mm..... Go get cleaned, I know how to open tublas door, go sleep with him....."
Type turned to then stop to look down, tharn had placed his hand to his arm.
"What are you....."
"We can't just...... Ignore this type, I went to your room, I...."
Type looked to tharn.
"Tharn..... You were drunk, nothing happened. My brothers door was locked, you got confused, doesn't help were twins."
Tharn took his hand away.
"You two are not the same! I can't believe I did this to my boyfriend's brother!"
Type went to tharn to place his hand to his mouth to dart his eyes over.
"Shhhh!"
Tharn gulped to then remove types hand to then go back to the wall to then slide down to have his legs extended to look forward.
"I can't believe this is happening.....I love tubla and.... And...."
Type signed to then go to tharn to sit right next to him to have his legs extended to look forward.
"First time you get drunk, stupid things happen, this was.... My fault."
Tharn looked to type.
"How is this your fault?"
"Think pressured my brother to drink.... You two did.......I saw he passed out, I locked his door, you got confused, went to my room......"
Tharn looked over type to hear the pain in voice, he then looked forward to sign.
"I need to tell tubla about this."
Type looked to tharn .
"No your not. Nothing happened!"
Type gulped knowing something did bit didn't want to break his brothers heart.
Tharn moved up his legs to place his elbows to his knees to place his hands over his eyes, this was a nightmare.
Type relaxed to then look forward.
"Do........ You really want to break up with tubla?"
Tharn removed his hands to look to type.
"What are you talking about?"
Type signed.
"You tell my brother about this, he will break up with you. Tharn..... Nothing happened, all you did was..... And you kept calling out for tubla."
Tharn looked to type confused.
"Why didn't you stop me?"
Type snapped his head to the side.
"Are you blaming me for....."
Tharn shook his head.
"No......Im just.... Wondering why.....if I was..... Why didn't you kick me..... Punch me....."
Types eyes narrowed.
"You came into my room late tharn, I drank too, I was tired..... Just felt my bed shake, you doing what you did....... Then you fell asleep." Type lied.
Tharn darted his eyes to furrow his brow he was remembering a few different things, like moaning, hearing in distance I'm not tubla and holding onto something very hard.
He then slowly turned his head to look forward.
Type looked over him.
"Tharn...... We really need to just let this go. Can you?"
Tharn signed to look down feeling horrible.
"I..... Love tubla type.......I can't believe I....."
"You get horny when your drunk, I'm telling you tharn, nothing happened......."
Tharn shook his head to turn it to make a hard face.
Type then stood.
"Tharn.......I really didn't want to say this..... But right now, you owe me."
Tharn looked up.
"Type don't act like....."
Type wrapped his arms about to be what he always was to protect his brother.
"Oh I will....... Now you came into my bed, I do now have something on you, so forget about this, move on. That's all I want from you."
Tharn watched type leave to then place his head to the wall to feel like utter crap.
Type went to tublas door to unlock to then go back to his room, to look over his bed to then take away his sheets, to then change clothes, he then placed his hair up to then go under the covers to then pull them over his head.
He then groaned has he heard his door open.
"I swear to God tharn!"
Tharn slowly went in to look over type.
"Nothing..... Happened right..... Were just not going to talk about this?"
Type took in a deep breathe to then lower the blanket to eye tharn.
"That's right. Now get out of my room and leave me the hell alone!"
Tharn looked over type to eye down .
"I'm still..... So very sorry....."
Types lips parted has he such anguish to tharns face, type then laid to his back to look up.
"Mm..... Can you please leave now?"
Tharn signed to then leave, he went to tublas room to close the door to look over tubla who was to his side to be sleeping peacefully, tharns chin quivered, he then went about to lay to his back to look up to shake his head, he felt miserable, his eyes widened has tubla turned to place himself on tharn.
"Mm.... Love you tharn....."
Tharn Took in a deep breathe to wrap his arms about him.
"I love you too tubla...."
Tharn closed his eyes to let the tears fall.
A few hours later, tharn took care of tubla has he woke with a very bad hangover, coming out of the bathroom, tubla and tharn turned there heads to look to type who was to his knees to be placing a lock to his door, he then stopped to eye them to look them up and down.
Tubla placed his hand to his stomach to make a sour face.
"What are you doing? It's too loud."
Type signed to then look to his door nob.
"Just placing a lock to my door like you did. Both of you need to go downstairs, it'll just make you sicker tubla. Ha, tharn you should stick around."
Tubla rolled his eyes to then place his hand to his to pull tharn behind.
"Type..... Tharn has been nothing but there for me......stop it."
Tharn turned his head to look to type has he was being pulled, type looked to him to sign to then get up to slam the door, to then on the other side to finish the job, to make sure this didn't happen again, but will it?