we don't have a.... anniversary!

Sitting to his desk, type had his hand to his head, to be looking down to write on a quiz to sign here and there..

Finishing it, type looked it over to eye up has he heard the bell start to go off, type got up with the quiz to grab his bag from the ground to place it over his body, to head to the front to place the quiz to the teachers desk, to go about, leaving the school, since the day was over, type was outside to turn his head to Make a face. 

Muka and rano walked together for muka to raise his hand to wave to type, for it to be taken down by ranos hand to pull him to the side, type watched them go with a face. 

They had been acting like that for a solid week, type couldn't even sit with them at lunch and vlog hadent been in school due to his having the flu. 

Tensing, type turned his head to widen his eyes. 

Tharn came about to have smacked types ass and quick to look over him. 

"What you doing?"

Types eyes narrowed to then eye about. 

"Where tubla?"

"At piano practice. Mm... Today is about you and me though."

Type raised an eye brow a bit confused. 

"What are you talking about?"

Tharn motioned with his head for type to follow to then stop a bit away to turn his head to eye over him. 

"Do you want me to hold your hand?"

Type rolled his eyes to step to tharn. 

"Remember what happened last time?"

Type went about tharn for him to follow. 

"Then just come. Not that hard. You do it all the time."

Tharn nudged type with his elbow. Type stopped to widen his eyes to look tharn up and down. 

"Was that a.... Dirty joke?"

Tharn nodded to then slowly look down to peer his eyes back to type to go to his ear. 

"Was thinking about taking the bus to our destination, but think need to get a taxi. Can see.... Someone is alert."

Type gulped to step back to eye over tharn..

"What destination?"

Tharn smiled and wide. 

"Yourll see. Come on, before people start to wonder what we're doing."

Types eyes widened to then turn his head to look about, to then follow behind tharn. 

"Your being..... cryptic. What is going on?"

"Just texted for a taxi. Yourll see and soon."

Type signed.

"I really want to just go to the dojo then go home."

"Maybe on another day. We're celebrating."

Type stopped to eye over tharns retreating back. 

"Celebrating? What?"

Tharn turned to keep going, walking back wards. 

"Our anniversary."

Types heart started to over thump in his chest to follow tharn a bit quick has he turned hard to go forward. 

"What are you talking about? We don't have an anniversary."

Going to the streets, tharn saw the taxi to go to it to then open the door to stop to eye over type.