our weekend

Lifting his head back, type streached his arms up has he was able to have a great sleep, to then get up to smack his lips to look about.
He then took in a deep breathe to get up to stumble forward to grab his hair tie from his wrist to then move his hands up to then tie his hair, to leave his bedroom to then stop has he opened the door.
Type then rolled his eyes..
He looked over tharns back to him, has he was before tublas door to be kissing him closed mouth.
Hearing the noise, tubla moved his arms away to then slightly push tharn to the side to look at type.
Tharn looked to type to then part his lips a bit, he was looking a little cute.
Type then opened the door a bit to go through to then head to the bathroom with his head hung.
"Guess today isn't going to...."
"No.....it is.... Was telling tharn about it. After breakfest he is going to go and it's going to be just us two."
Type made a face to then go inside to close the door, tubla watched him go to sign to then turn to place his hand to tharns to then take him downstairs so they could get started on breakfest, to the bathroom, type was brushing his teeth to look over himself.
This was new coming from tubla, him choosing to do something together was making type feel a bit happy. It felt like the good old days before tharn came into play.
Type then finished brushing his teeth to then go about to head to his room to start to get ready, coming down, he then went to the other side to sit to then dig right in not to look at the couple.
Tharn and tubla held hands under the table to have there heads hung to be eating.
Type then looked to his brother.
"So.... What were we going to do today?"
Tubla looked to type to then shake his head.
"Nuh huh. Going to stay a secret."
Type couldn't help but to smile again to look down.
Tharn widened his eyes to have seen that, he then looked down with a furrow brow, he was liking to see him smile.
Tubla then looked to tharns plate to make a face.
"Your all done. Sorry but you need to go, I have a whole day planned for us "
Tharn turned his head to look to tubla to nod to then take his hand back to then go about, tubla made a face to then get up to follow, type looked up to chew slowly.
Tharn went to the door to place on his shoes to then turn to eye over tubla.
"Tubla?"
He then stepped to tharn to wrap his arms about.
"Don't be mad."
Tharn have a look to then roll his eyes.
"I'm not, you two really need this. I'll see you tomorrow."
Getting up, type then went to stand behind them, to wrap his arms about.
"You two act like a married couple."
Tharn then moved his head back has tubla was trying to kiss him, he then gulped to bring up his hands to tubla to then take them down to eye over him.
"I'll see you tomorrow."
Tubla watched tharn go to make a sullen face.
Type Darted his eyes over his back to then look to tubla to part his lips. He hated to see his brother sad, one of the main reasons he was not telling him what tharn and him were up to.
"Um so...... What are we going to do today?"
Tubla turned his head to smile.
"Well...."
After breakfest, the two went to there former hot spots of the beach, a great eatery and then there favorite park to be too a large rock that was before a cliff to be looking outward over the ocean.
"I still really like this spot."
Type nodded.
"I do too."
Tubla then took in a very deep breathe.
"Okay...... Other then having a great day together, you and I really need to talk."
Type turned his head to look over his brother.
"Oh?"
Tubla signed to then look down.
"You need to stop calling my boyfriend those things type."
Type rolled his eyes to then look forward.
"Even when it's suppose to be about us, you have to talk about....."
Tubla turned his head to look over his brother.
"I'm trying to still find the balance here type."
Type then looked to the sky.
"Tubla....can I ask you something?"
"Anything."
"Why are you going out with....... Are you in love with him? The other day I found a.... Bottle and...... What is going on between you too?"
Type gritted his teeth.
Why do I want to know!?
Tubla darted his eyes over type to then look forward.
"It's.... Complicated between us type I'm.... So scared for him to find out about my...."
Type turned his head to look to his brother.
"Your being ridiculous, I've told you it's nothing to worry about."
"To me type, it's not ridiculous, I'm scared when tharn finds about it, he'll break up with me."
"Well it'll be his lost now won't it, but tubla, you got to tell him and......."
Tubla wrapped his arms about himself.
"I don't want to talk about this!"
Types eyes narrowed to then look forward.
"Neither do I. You are the one who brought up the fag...."
Tubla snapped his head to the side to look over type in a bit of anger.
"You know.... Every time you say that, your talking about me too right. I love him type!"
Type rolled his eyes to look at his brother.
"I don't see why! Won't talk to him and bet you two haven't fucked because of a problem that is in your head!"
Tublas lips parted to then look down.
"It's..... Not in my head......I also love him because..... Unlike you...... He is just so...... Nice and...... Like me with.... Type?"
Type got up to then start to leave.
Type stopped to then shake his head, he turned to look over his brother.
"Your just like mom and dad. Fuck you!"
Tubla widened his eyes to then watch type go to then sign and hard.
I'm such a horrible brother! I didn't mean to say that Just.....
Stomping away, type grabbed out his phone to get a little vengeance.
To his dining room table, tharn sat down to be reading over the etiquette book his parents gave to him to read alone to also give him a Bible, they allowed him to date a boy but they also wanted him to know what that was going to mean in the next life.
Tharn then peered his eyes to his phone to then pick it up.
"Type? Why are you......"
"Are you doing anything important right now?"
"Not really but your hanging out with...."
"Shit happened, don't want to talk about it um....... Do you still want to go to a hotel this weekend? You have to pay for it."
Tharns lips parted to dart his eyes.
"Did.... Something happened between your brother and."
Type looked to the sky to grit his teeth, he hated tharn was actually caring about him.
"Look tharn..... Hotel or not? Do you want to do this or not!?"
Tharn took in a deep breathe.
"I can meet you at the pearl."
"I'll be there."
Type turned off his phone to look at it to then shake his head to catch a bus to the hotel has he fuming mad at his brother.