starting

Down to the breakfest table, type had his head hung to dart his eyes has he swirled his food about, his parents were to either side of the table to be talking on there phones has they were working.
Tubla sat across from type to be eyeing him every now and then to sign has he looked over his blankness. Tubla then squeezed at tharns hand that they held under the table.
Tharn peered his eyes to tubla to take in a deep breathe to then look up at type who kept his eyes down to keep swirling his food about.
The mother then placed her phone down to shake her head to then look at tubla.
"So, what are you two going to be doing this weekend?"
Tubla shrugged.
"Maybe have a day night or something."
Tubla turned his head to look to tharn, type stopped swirling his food about to slowly peer his eyes up to dart them, tharn kept his head forward to eye type to then clear his throat to look a bit sullen at tubla.
"Um...... unfortunately this weekend I have a swim meet. Very far tomorrow, we can do something sunday though."
Tubla made a hard face to then nod.
There mother looked to them to then eye type who looked to tubla and tharn to then eye his mother for a moment to then gulp to look down. His mother raised an eye brow.
"Type...... Don't."
Type looked to his mother.
"Don't what?"
"I saw how you were looking at your brother and his boyfriend and all I have to say is just don't."
Types brow furrowed to then move himself from the table to leave in anger.
Tharn and tubla watched him go, there father shook his head.
"What is wrong with that boy."
Tharns lips parted to then let go of tublas hand to then go, tubla watched him to sign to then look back down to his plate.
My boyfriend is such an angel, if I didn't think I would make it worse after what happened a week ago......I do need to find a way to talk to type though...... Letting my boyfriend do this.......
Tubla then placed his hand to his neck to rub.
Upstairs to his bed, type was with his back to the wall to have his headphones in to be looking at a cigarette to grit his teeth.
Tharn was to his door to knock, he darted his eyes has it didn't open.
He turned his head to look about, to then take in a deep inhale, looking back he then placed his hand to the door nob to turn to go in, type slowly looked up to make a face, tharn went in to place his back to the door to then lock it with a sullen face, he really didn't like what his father had said.
Tharn then looked down to sign to shake his head..
Type followed his gaze to the cigarette to then roll his eyes to place it to the side to then take his headphones to the side to then look down.
"What tharn?"
"I know you weren't going to......."
Type signed to continue to look down.
"Tharn..... What is it you want?"
Tharn signed to look to the side.
"I know you heard, before you left what your father said and I came up here to make sure you were okay."
Types lips parted to make a very hard face.
God damnit!
"Mm.... We need to be quiet and fast."
Tharn turned his head to look to type a bit confused has he got up to start to come at him.
"What are you mm!"
Type pounced a bit to place his hands to tharns shirt to move it up a bit, to place his mouth to his a bit hard, for them to be swirling there tongues about the other, type then went back with tharn.
About to finish breakfest, tubla signed to turn his head to look down at tharns unfinished meal to then move up his wrist to look at his watch.
What is taking tharn so long?
Tubla turned to then look about.
To the middle of his bed, the two didn't have there pants and boxers on to be moving there bodies up and down, to have there mouths to the other to stiffle there moans, tharn and type had there hands to either neck to be fully into this act.
Tharn then had to move his mouth off types, to turn his head to eye over the door has he heard light knocks to it.
Type placed his forehead to tharns chest to keep going up and down his length, to curl his lips inward has he knew he needed to be quiet.
"Type? Um...... Tharn?"
Tharn gritted his teeth to feel like a piece of shit but he couldn't seem to stop, has he was so very close..
Type then moved his head up to eye over tharn, to then place his hand to his mouth to then turn his head to look over the back of the door.
"Don't know..... Where your faggot boyfriend is...... Leave me alone!"
Tubla signed to roll his eyes to then turn to start to look about.
Tharn turned his head to look over type, he then moved his hands from his mouth to then move type down to re insert his tongue for them to swirl them about.
After, type was to his side, to shake his head has he felt tharns seed come out his rectum, he then looked up has tharn got up after he got dressed to then go towards the door. He then stood before it.
"I'll..... Text you the hotel address tomorrow morning. I'm..... Not going to be spending the night."
"Mm....."
Tharn then placed his hand to the nob.
Type then moved up a bit.
"When you leave, try to get to that bathroom, tell my brother you talked to me then went there."
Tharn nodded to then slowly open the door to look about. He then turned to eye over type.
"Thank you..... For what you did earlier..... With...... I'll either see you later or tomorrow. Know this type, you're parents wouldn't be treating you that way."
Types lips parted to see tharn go to peer his eyes down to sign, he then went to his back to place his hands to his eyes to groan, he had a very hard erection.
Coming out from the bathroom, tharn widened his eyes to look at tubla who came out of his room to look over him.
"Tharn?"
Tharn smiled a bit to then wrap his arm about tublas neck to then take him downstairs to tell him what type had said in full.