interesting atmosphere

The next morning, tharn texted tubla he was able to come back, for them to be too the dining room table, for them all to be about it to be sitting and eating.
Tubla chewed slowly to then look up to eye over type who had his head hung, to be eating his food, he then peered his eyes to the side to look over tharn who had the same positioning, to then look back down to his food to take in a very deep breathe to then start to swirl his food about.
"So type..... Are we going to talk about last night?"
Type flexed his jaw to keep his head hung.
"Um.... What?"
Tharn gulped to dart his eyes over his food.
"I want to talk about tia."
Type rolled his eyes to then place his hand to his head.
"Rather not talk about her."
Tubla looked up to eye over type.
"We need to. Why did your girlfriend run out like that?"
"She's not his girlfriend."
Tubla widened his eyes to then turn his head to look to tharn who was eyeing him.
"What?"
Type gulped to then look at tubla.
"When you went running after tia, tharn stayed a bit before he left, I told him what I'm about to tell you, she is not my girlfriend."
Tubla eyed over type.
"Thought she was."
Tharn took in a deep breathe to then hang his head to look down again.
"We never.......I really don't want to talk about it."
Type then grabbed his plate to then get up to head to the kitchen, tubla looked over his back to then turn his head to eye over tharn.
"So..... Did you and type talk about this further?"
Tharn looked over tubla.
"Not really no. Why?"
Tubla narrowed his eyes to then look back down to shrug.
"Just seems you know more about my brother then I do....... That's never....."
Tharn darted his eyes to then place his arm about tubla to really eye.
"Just was there when you went to go help. That's all this is."
Tubla made a face to then turn his head to watch type come back to then raise an eye brow, type had stopped to look tubla over to then make a face to then turn to leave. Tharn saw that too then take his arm away to then look down, tubla turned his head to look over tharn a bit confused.
What is going on? Why did tharn..... Take his....
Tubla made a face to then turn his head to look down to swirl his food about.
A bit later, the two were on the ground to have there books about the table to be doing there homework, for tubla to have his hand to his head to then peer his eyes to the side has he heard a slight noise.
"Type?"
Type stood under the door way to look to tubla with his books in front of him.
"I'm..... Failing science....."
Tubla rolled his eyes to then motion with his head.
"Come on. Lazy." He lightly laughed.
Type then went about to then sit a bit close to tharn to then crack out his book to eye over it.
"I'm not lazy." He mumbled.
Tubla looked over him to then eye the distance between him and tharn to then eye type again, shaking his head tubla then looked down.
"Yes you are. You were doing very great at it a few months ago."
Type shrugged, he then peered his eyes up to tubla who had his down to his book, to then peer his eyes to the side, tharn was sitting to the floor criss cross to be eyeing his notebook to be writing, to then peer from the side of his eye at type to then raise an eye brow.
Type then shuffled a bit closer to then place his head down to then start to write in his notebook, tharn then looked to tubla who was eyeing down has well, to then move a hand down to then grab types to hold.
Type couldn't help but to smile.
Darting his eyes, tubla then eyed up to look over his brother who had his head hung but with a smile to then tilt his head to the side.
"Type?"
Type immediately let tharns hand go to then look to tubla for his smile to dissipated.
"Yes?"
Tubla darted his eyes over him.
"What were you..... Smiling about?"
Type shrugged to then eye back down.
"Happy I got the right answer."
"Mm...."
Tubla nodded to then get up, tharn and type looked up.
"Tubla?"
"I'll be back. Need to use the bathroom."
Tharn and type watched tubla go to then eye the other with a smile.
After relieving himself, tubla went to the sink to make a face.
Something is going on with type..... But what is it?
Shrugging, tubla then went about to dry his hands to then leave to go slowly down to keep his head hung to think a bit about type, he then got to the bottom of the stairs, to then slowly move his head up, to then stop to eye over tharn and type, they were closer.
Tubla then stepped to the coffee table to then sit to eye over them.
"You two.... Seem close."
Tharn and type looked up to then eye the other, type rolled his eyes to then look to his brother to eye down.
"I haven't moved tubla. Why would I be closer to the faggot?"
Tubla rolled his eyes to then look back down.
"You really need to stop saying that word."
"Mm....."
Tharn then curled his bottom lip inward to then shake his head to place his hand over types that was inside of his pants has he was stroking him off.
Damn type! Why are you doing this!?
Tubla made a face to feel his stomach.
"We've been at this for a bit, I'm going to make snacks."
Tubla then got up to go about to be oblivious to what was going on under his nose to then head to the kitchen, tharn then looked to type to speak low.
"What are you doing? You need to stop. Going to get caught."
Type turned his head to stroke tharn quicker.
"Only if you don't cum soon. My little apology for what I said okay."
Tharn made a hard face to then dart his eyes over type to then place his hand inside his pants for the other to stroke and hard to then place there foreheads to the other to breathe heavily.
Making what he did, tubla then turned with it to then go back to stand under the door way to eye the other a bit confused, the two were parted a bit further, breathing heavily.
"Tharn? Type?"
Type gulped to then grab his book to leave, tubla watched him go to then go to his spot to then sit to then eye over tharn who had his head hung to continue to breathe a bit rapidly.
Tubla then hung his head to look down to place his hand to his head.
The atmosphere that surrounded them felt off, very off.