to end with no more confusions

Moving his head a bit, tharn shuffled to then turn his head to the side to open his eyes to dart them to take in a deep inhale to move from his back to his stomach to continue to eye over types figure has he was to the side of the bed to be getting dressed.
"Mm type?"
Type stopped to grit his teeth.
"What?"
"Where are you going?"
Type signed to keep getting dressed.
Tharn looked over him has he kept silent.
"Are you hungry? Going to get something eat?"
Type made a face.
"That.....I can do later. I'm..... Going home."
Tharn moved up on his forarms to eye over type.
"Excuse me?"
Type signed and hard to turn dressed to look over tharn.
"I'm going to get something to eat for myself then I'm going home. What part are you not understanding."
Tharn narrowed his eyes.
"We're not done type."
Type wrapped his arms about himself to roll his eyes.
"Yes we are. I don't want to be with you. Told you and tubla that."
Tharn turned to sit to his butt to eye over type.
"Why?"
Type looked over tharn to then go slowly to the bed to sit to the edge to give him a hard look.
"You were my brother's man tharn."
Tharn gulped.
"There is no way to ever get around that."
"Type..... It's been 8 years, your brother is...."
"I know what my brother is, however that doesn't change anything that happened when we were 16. You have no idea how much this.... Eats at me. I...... Can't."
Tharns lips quivered to then move closer to type to place his forehead to his.
"I..... Love you though type....."
Type closed his eyes to take in a very deep breathe to then move away, tharn moved back to eye over him.
"I did.... Once..... However we're older now tharn..... What we did......I just can't get over it.....I want a fresh start with someone. I can't do that with you. We really are done. Tharn..... Move on."
Tharns whole body trembled to then watch type go to keep the door open for tharn to then move his legs to his body to let the tears fall has he could see type was not coming back.
Breathing heavily and shaking, tharn popped his eyes open to dart them about to then look about to have his body quiver like mad has he was to his side to then take in deep breathes to eye over a very familiar figure to move closer to wrap his arms about them has the dream he went through drifted.
They took in deep breathes to be fully under to then furrow there brow to slowly open there eyes to yawn to then peer there eyes down to the embrace to then look to the clock that was to the side to make a face.
They placed there hands to tharns arm to then move it away to sit up to grab the clock.
"God damnit! You shut off the alarm again! Fuck tharn!"
They turned there head to part there lips has they saw tharn with his eyes closed to be shaking, they signed to place the clock back to then grab tharn to move to the head board to place a hand to his head to rub.
"What did you dream this time?"
"The hotel room......"
"Which hotel room? Been to several."
Tharn signed to then look up to dart his eyes.
"The hotel room back 2 years ago. You..... Didn't come back."
Type looked over tharn a bit confused to then widen his eyes to then roll them.
"But I did come back. Fuck, didn't even leave the room."
Tharn held type tighter.
"I'n my dream after you said what you did, you left."
Type took in a deep breathe to cradle tharn.
"Mm.... Well that didn't happen, you cried, I couldn't leave, came back, we talked further now been two years later after that were married and...."
Tharn smiled to move his head up and down types body.
"Mm..... That we are."
Type then narrowed his eyes to hit tharn over the head for him to get up to rub that spot to eye over him.
"What the...."
"Now that you're all better I'm late for work! Again!"
Type tried to leave for tharn to be quicker to move him down to Hover over, type thrashed about has he was pinned.
"Fuck tharn! Let go!"
Tharn raised an eye brow.
"I have a dream like that then you bolt, really?"
Type rolled his eyes.
"Was just a fucked up dream, I still have to go to work! Let go!"
Tharn smirked to then move down to place his mouth to types neck to caress, type turned his head to groan.
"We don't have time for this! I don't want it! Stop!"
Tharn chuckled to rub his erection against types for him to lift his head back has he felt that sensation.
"Your always like this."
"Mm.... Tharn.....I can't keep being late, the moms get pissed!"
Tharn shrugged.
"Use your charisma, just don't go home with any of them "
Type rolled his eyes.
"Know I won't!"
Tharn moved back to eye over.
"Why is that again?"
"For one I'm married."
"And second...."
Type rolled his eyes eyes to turn his head.
"No."
Tharn laughed.
"Say it type, and I might go easy on you."
Type signed to eye over tharn.
"Fuck you!"
"Mm....no lube then."
Tharn moved his cock back to spit to it to then place his head in. Type lifted his head back to moan and loud has he felt that.
"Tharn!"
"Should have said it....."
"Fine! Second I'm.... Gay! There happy!"
"Very however I am already half way in so...."
Types whole body tensed has tharn thrusted his fullness in.
"Aaaah.... Damn you! Mmm!"
Tharn placed his fingers into types to then go down to place his mouth to his.
After there round type was to his cloest to get dressed.
Tharn was to his side to eye over him.
"How's your tight ass?"
Type signed.
"Fine....asshole, now I'm late for work and I don't know if I'm going to be able to make it tonight."
Tharn narrowed his eyes.
"You have to be there!"
Type turned his head to eye over tharn.
"If not, your fault."
Tharn watched type leave to sign.
A bit later, type was moving about has he was to the stands to make a face.
Where is he?
He then turned his head to eye over tubla who came about to then turn his head to look over type.
"See him yet?"
Type shook his head to then look forward.
In the two years, type and tubla were able to reconcile to where tubla and heri moved to be closer to type and tharn.
Type then turned his head to look over tubla suspicionly, given he was eyeing about like him for tharn.
"Quit it."
Tubla rolled his eyes to then look over type.
"Just helping you look. Stop being like this."
"Doesn't help you were tharns first love tubla."
"Maybe, however you two ended up together. So knock it off."
Type rolled his eyes to then eye about.
"Wheres heri?"
"With your nephews parking the car, he wanted me to go in first."
"Mm, how are they?"
"Doing very well. How are...."
Type then eyed about.
"Don't know yet, muka and rano..... Aren't here yet."
Tubla rolled his eyes.
"Can't believe you started to talk to those two again and left them with...."
Type looked over tubla.
"They are my friends tubla."
"They are yes but they were so mean to heri in high school, still hold a bit of a grudge "
Type rolled his eyes.
"Heri did lie, so tharn is better."
Tubla looked over type has they went into the same argument has they always did, who's husband was better. Coming about, heri held the twin boys to eye about to look to type and tubla to then shake his head, he could tell what they were talking about.
"Type.... Your husband cheated on me and...."
They both turned there heads to eye over heri who came about to then sit to look for tharn.
"You two really need to stop having this discussion."
Tubla then took his one rain to bob him on his knee.
"Can't seem to help it. Can we type?"
Type shrugged to then go back to look for tharn to then smile has he came out.
In those two years, tharn placed what he did has a social worker to the side to then concentrate on his passion, swimming.
"Mm..... My husband is better looking."
Heri looked to type.
"Really!?"
Tubla couldn't help to laugh to then shush them has tharn started to then go.
After, everyone went down to meet tharn after he won, for type to then go to him has he went out, the two hugged the other and hard for tharn to look about.
"Where are...."
"You know muka and rano can be...."
Type turned to smile and wide to then go to then to grab his twin boys to go back to tharn, mukas and ranos 8 year old daughter looked to type in anger.
"Those are my brother's."
Type turned to widen his eyes.
Muka looked to sri.
"No.... They are types and tharns twins, we were just baby sitting so tharn can get into the zone, but we can have a boy."
Sri looked to her father with a giant smile, rano made a face.
"Can we just be a... "
Muka looked to rano who then signed to go about to grumble, muka laughed to then place his hand to his daughters.
"Your getting a brother."
Tharn then picked up one of the twins to hold to then eye about.
"You type and tubla really are rare, still can't believe we got surrogates at the same time and our kids are the same age." He laughed.
Type and tubla looked to the other to nod to then stand next to there husbands.
"It happens."
Tharn looked over the baby he held to then look to tubla.
"Tubla... Can you watch sarti and sut for just a bit. Want to have a word with my husband."
Type looked over tharn confused to see tharn take there kids to place them with tubla who was nodding to then watch everyone go since they were going to meet at a restaurant after this to wait until they were gone to then place his hand to types wrist to pull to the pool, type shook his head.
"Tharn! Don't you.... Hey!"
Tharn moved type about to then push him into the pool, to then jump in to swim to him, type come up swimming to shake his head.
"Asshole!"
Tharn laughed to go closer to type for them to place there lips to the other, tubla then came about to stop to see this to smile, heri came after has muka and rano were watching the kids for a moment to then look over tubla.
"Tubla..... Are you okay?"
Tubla wrapped his arms about to then look to heri.
"Fine.... Needed to ask tharn something but.... He's busy."
Heri turned his head to eye that to then look to tubla.
"Tubla?"
"Mm?"
"Your happy.... Right?"
Tubla turned his head to eye over heri to smile and wide.
"Very."
Tubla then placed his hand to heris for them to leave, type opened his eyes to then widen them to push tharn away, tharn looked over type a bit confused to turn his head to watch tubla walk away to then eye over type.
"What?"
Type took in a deep breathe to swim closer to tharn.
"Something I'm still not used to."
"Mm..... We both need to get used to things."
Tharn placed his arms about type to think like heri.
"Mm.... Type?"
Type Darted his eyes over tharn.
"Yes?"
"Are you happy?"
Type shrugged.
Tharns eyes narrowed to then go under the water, type laughed to then curl his bottom lip inward has tharn was sucking his cock.
"Aaah....I am happy tharn.....mmm... Finally...."
Type then looked forward to eye vlog has he came in with his girlfriend to look about to then eye over type.
"Late?"
Type nodded.
"Very! Now go!"
Vlog rolled his eyes to pull his girlfriend for them to leave, tharn went up to breathe to turn his head to eye about.
"Was someone here?"
Type then started to push tharn back to have him hit the wall to eye over him.
"Just vlog, late again. Now let me please my husband "
Tharn watched type go under the water to then place his arms to the edge to smile and wide to moan.

The end