what to do now?

Sitting to the edge of his bed, type Darted his eyes to not really see anything to be in his mind, has tharn was before him to have gotten his boxers on about to place his pants on when tubla ended up texting him..

Tharn: I have a few things to do today. I'll be over later. 

Tubla: really missed you last night. I love you.

Tharn made a hard face to sign a little. 

Tharn: I love you too. 

Tharn then moved forward to place his phone to types dresser top to then bend over a bit to pick up his pants to then start to place them on to turn to eye over a dazed type. 

"Type?" He said quietly. 

Type kept darting his eyes to have his head be forward to remain silent. 

Tharn took in a very deep breathe to keep his pants top open to step to type to place his hand to his head to lift it up, type slowly came into the situation at hand to look over tharn, he made a face to then smack his hand away to hung his head to look down..

"You need to leave."

Tharn rolled his eyes to then go to his knees to really eye over type.

"You can't be mad."

Type flexed his jaw to turn his head slightly to the side. 

"Tharn..... You really need to leave."

"I actually don't, but you won't let me break up with tubla to be with you. And now you're acting all mad and grumpy, that's not fair."

Type slowly turned his head to look to tharn to move back to place his hands behind him to raise an eye brow. 

"Who says I'm mad? Also, we are nothing but two people using the other. That's all this is."

Tharn narrowed his eyes..

"Really....." 

Type gulped has he looked over tharn to then flop to his back to place his hands over his ears to rub a bit. 

"Tharn.... Please just leave."

Tharn Raised an eye brow to then move closer to type to move a hand under his blanket to go to his already hard member, that had been that way since the morning. 

Type stopped rubbing his eyes to then peer then down..

"What are you doing?"

"Believe you and I know. Can't believe you type actually said please. See..... You can be a goody two shoes also."

Types Lips parted to then take in a deep breathe to lift his head back has he felt tharn stroking his erection. 

Tharn with his other hand took away the blanket to move even closer to place his tongue to types tip to swirl about to keep his eyes to him to continue to stroke. 

Type bit into his bottom lip to have his hands go to tharns head to grip his hair to shiver in pleasure. 

Tharn then took his tongue away to stop stroking to dart his eyes over him.

"May we make love again?"

Type signed and hard to go up on his forarms to look over tharn to tilt his head to the side for his semi long length of hair to swirl about a bit, to dart his eyes over him..

"Your always a goody two shoes. Also it's just fucking tharn."

Tharn made a face to then take his hand off to get up to hang his head to place his pants together to turn to try and find his shirt, types eyes widened to move fully up to eye over him. 

"What are you doing?"

"Finding my shirt then leaving, upon your request. Even though I'm just going to go home for a bit. "

Type looked to his erection to look right back to tharn. 

"Your really going to leave me like this?"

"Yes. Unless you admit we're making love."

Type rolled his eyes..

"We're just fucking."

"Mm..."

Type continued to eye over tharn has he looked about the for his shirt to then find it to start to place it on..

"You can't really be serious here tharn, your the one who started this."

Tharn shrugged to place his shirt on to then eye type..

"I'll see you later."

Tharn turned to start to go towards the door, types Lips parted to furrow his brow. 

"Tharn..." Type whined a bit..

Tharn went to the door to place his hand to the nob about to turn to widen his eyes, to turn his head to then eye type. 

"What?"

Type had his head hung to make a very hard face. 

"We're...... Making love....." He signed. 

Tharn couldn't help but to smile to turn to go to type to place his hands to his head to lift it up for them to dart there eyes over the other. 

"Know you love me type."

Type slightly shook his head. 

"I...... Do not....."

Tharn went back down to his knees to really eye over type to tilt his head to the side to start to go in for a kiss. 

"You.... Hesitated."

Type took in a very deep breathe has tharn placed his mouth to his to then use his body to start to lower them, to his stomach, type had his head turned to the side to be eyeing the back of his door, to have his mouth in a hard line, to have his lower be up a bit, to be pounded into by tharn and a bit hard. 

Type gripped the bedding to the side of his head a bit tighter has he was going up and down, to then turn his head to place his forehead to the bed to both moan and groan. 

Tharn kept his eyes to type to have a sullen face to start to go a bit harder has he was teaching climax. 

"I'll..... Bring the..... Lube next time......"

Type moved his head back to the side to eye over the door to moan very quietly.

"You.....nn... Better!"

Tharn then moved himself forward to place his hand to types neck to grip a bit to bring him back to have them press there mouths on the others for a hard and deep kiss has they kept having very sensual sex, for them to both explode a short time later. 

Signing, type was still to his stomach, to have his head to the side to be looking to the back of the door, to just see tharn leave to then close his eyes. 

What are we going to do now? 

Type shuffled his head to the bed to move it back and forth to not really have any sort of a clue.