Chapter 14

Enjoy❤
Vote and Comment✨

🔷🔹Klaus' POV 🔹🔷
His Residence
Thursday, September 21st
3:50 am

Big woman ting Zambia a gwaan like she is a flipping child. How yuh can hang up phone inna man ears. Mi couldn't tell the b seh the reason why mi couldn't answer her calls is because mi a hunt down man fi kill them.

It betta she hate mi fi the fact seh she think a woman yard mi deh than know the fact seh mi is a killer. Cause mi can tell seh this a world that mi live inna is a completely different one from fi har.

Inna fi har world everything is probably sunshine and rainbows and she nuh have noting fi worry bout.

Mi couldn't even have time fi mek up a more convincing lie fi she believe because of dutty Kayla. Kayla is one a the man dem woman and she been a look mi from long time.

Some a the man dem deh one of the houses that I own that I normally entertain guests in.

The house that I sleep in majority of the time doesn't see guests.

She walked into one of the guest's rooms and saw me talking knowing how it would sound seeing as that was how Zambia behaved exactly I muted the call.

I told her to leave and did ago explain that to Zambia but no she jump to her own conclusions cause she mussi triple jumper and hang up the phone.

I have been calling her non-stop since then and just realised seh she probably block me seeing that the phone goes straight to voice mail plus I am unable to see her profile pic on WhatsApp.

Hissing my teeth my mind travel to all the events that have taken place throughout the two and a half weeks that I went off-grid.

After meeting with the men, when we were leaving the house and drive out of the community we were attacked by men of Shottaz gang two of my men were hit and one died.

In the following week, I spent so much time trying to hide and protect Grabba because I have known that man since basic school we have always had each other backs and mi neva did ago mek no man tek him three points suh.

We lost about 4 of our men that week. One of our best men was killed and they were brave enough to have gone for him at his home. He took out two of them before he died.

Last week and a portion of this week leading up to yesterday were the bloodiest I have ever seen since I became don. We had to hunt down every member of the shottaz gang and kill them. It wasn't easy as they were good and that is why it took so long.

One of the problems that we are still facing and has been giving me a headache since we found out is that we still can't find the leader of the gang.

When I say we have searched every corner of Jamaica for this man I mean we have searched everywhere even places that we had no idea existed. We have drilled his men into telling us but none of them seems to know.

So basically the war isn't over until we kill him. Right now he could be building an army to come for us. We have no idea who he is in contact with and this creates tension in the gang. Everyone is making sure that they are watching their six and twelve because he could strike at any time.

I hate feeling like this and now Zambia adds to the stress behaving like she is a child.

That mi caah tek wit them uptown woman ennuh them just frigging stressing.

Hissing my teeth I welcome the sleep that I haven't got properly since the war.

⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜

Thurday
4:30 pm
Uwi Mona Campus

I have been standing here waiting in this car park by her car for about almost an hour now and have seen no sign of her. I know she's going home to her parents as she doesn't have classes tomorrow.

I see her walking towards her car with a friend who I recognise as Brook mi memba har name cause Bulla wouldn't stop chat bout how mi fi help set a link fi him wit har.

She sees me and immediately stops and turns to talk to her friend her friend's eyes find mine and then she rolls it and then looks back at Zambia.

But a waah dis tho Jesus, she turn har friend dem gainst mi already. I laugh

Her friend walks away a few seconds later and Zambia walks over to her car. She pretends as if she doesn't see me and attempts to enter her car.

I block her door which causes her to look up at me.

"Yuh can move please," she asks she sounds tired.

" Mi have something fi seh and mi waah yuh fi hear mi out" Mi nuh plan on telling her what is the actual reason why mi neva answer her calls.

Suh mi practice wah lie weh mi think woulda be believable.

"Klaus mi nuh wah hear weh yuh have fi seh, I am tired and I just want to go home" she attempts to push me from her door which she fails at.

"Just listen nuh b, suh mi neva did a lie when mi tell yuh seh mi did busy yuh know mi have multiple different businesses across the island and overseas I was busy entertaining investors for a hotel that I am building in Jamaica my schedule was packed with meetings and thing and the number you called and texted me on is my personal phone and when I go into business mode I like to turn it off and use the business one"

It is like I can the wheels turning in her head cause as I feed her the lie I see her face becoming softer meaning that she's believing me.

She doesn't say anything but folds her arms so I continue.

"I am sorry and it won't happen again. Would you go out on a date with me to make up for what I did and so that I can get more of the kisses you gave me the last time you saw me" She bursts out laughing and hides her face behind her hands.

Smiling I look down at her with a questioning look.

"Weh yuh seh, mi can get the do-over?" I ask smiling knowing she like my smile.

"Mi will think bout it, so can I go," she asks smiling.

"Wait, yuh forgive mi"

"Maybe a little bit," she says holding up her hands to show me how much she forgives me.

I move out of her way allowing her to enter her car but before she drives off she says, "I accept the offer for the date" and then she drives off.

And just like that, I am once again in her good book.

☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽

Thank you for reading 🫶🏾✨

As always Vote, Comment and Share.💕

Love
shan💕🧚🏾