Chapter 85

Enjoy😫
Vote✨

🔶🔸Zambia's POV🔸🔶
Sunday, June 25th
3:45 pm

I zip close the last bag I have before searching the room to see if I am leaving anything behind. We are leaving the Bahamas today and I would be lying if I said that I didn't enjoy every inch of this country.

I stand in front of the sliding door tightening the straps of my bikini top while watching the waves crush into the rocks on the shore. We haven't left yet and I am already missing here.

The peace that comes with being here is unmatched by any peace I have experienced in Jamaica.  In a couple of hours, I will be back to a distant Klaus and a heavy workload.

I exit the room walking outside to the pool where everyone is. Klaus is seated on a lounge chair facing the sea far away from everyone else. Rolling my eyes I walk over to him.

If a one thing him aguh do is isolate himself from everybody else.

"Yuh caah just be like everybody else and try enjoy yuh self?" I ask him and he turns to look at me.

I raise my eyebrows surprised to see him smoking.

"A when since yuh start do that?" I ask surprised pointing to the blunt in his hand.

Without answering me he gets up from his seat and walks in the direction of a hammock that is a few feet away from the beach.

Hissing under my breath, I walk slowly behind him.

He has been in a sour mood since last night and honestly it just a spoil the little time we have here left.

He places the blunt in his mouth and jumps up in the hammock before holding out his hand to me.

I give him my hand and he pulls me up to him. He lays down and shifts over a bit giving me extra room to lie comfortably.

The cold breeze rushes in from the sea and I shiver a bit

The cold breeze rushes in from the sea and I shiver a bit. Despite the sun being blazing hot I still get cold here and there whenever we come close to the sea.

I place a hand on his chest soothingly rubbing him. He releases smoke from his mouth and nose piquing my interest.

Before I am able to get my question out his flat voice comes out giving me no power to oppose.

"No," he says and releases more smoke as his hand move from my back down more to the ties holding my bikini bottom on.

"Why?" I ask and he turns his head to look at me.