Chapter 48

Enjoy😇
Vote💫

🔶🔸Zambia's POV🔸🔶
December 26🎄🎄🎅🏾
6:01 am

I swipe the alarm off my phone and sit up quickly in bed.

It's 6 am and mi hope Tanijah already downstairs a pack up har things. I stretch and my mood saddens at the empty and untouched side of the bed.

I dial his number and wait to see if he would even answer after three rings it goes to voicemail and I try again

This time I hear his sleepy voice
"Zam" he doesn't sound angry anymore.

"Babe, where are you?" my voice comes out soft.

I don't know the terms we are on now

"Deh ova Bulla" he sniffs and coughs
"Mi soon come" he ends the call and I prepare myself on how I am going to "put" Tanijah out.

I sigh and get out of bed pushing my feet into my fluffy bed slippers.

I walk downstairs to see Tanijah on her phone in a conversation.

Thank God seh she know seh har time up

Nuh know how mi woulda tell har fi leave.

She finally gets off the call and turns her attention to me.

"Thank you and your boyfriend so much for providing me shelter in my time of need" she smiles and pulls me into a hug.

She pulls away and starts arranging her things, just a realise seh a whole heap of things this girl bring woulda swear she a spend a week.

I walk over to the door where I take up her car keys and walk back over to her and hand them to her.

She takes them with a smile before she stops and stares and an unreadable expression crosses her face before it is replaced with a forced smile.

"Thank you again" she pulls me into a hug once more and then pulls away before walking to the door her eyes linger a bit on a photo of Klaus and me she says nothing and walks to her car before getting in.

She thanks me once again and I smile and wave as she drives away.

Seeing her drive away I instantly become relaxed and calm.

Now I just have to deal with Klaus, which will probably not be an easy fix.

🔷🔹Klaus' POV🔹🔷
6:20 am

I rub my eyes trying to rub the need for sleep out of them as I make my way to my office.

I greet the security guard and take the elevator up to my floor. I punch in the code to my office and walk over to my desk where I retrieve Zambia's gifts.

I make my way back downstairs and drive a different route home.

With what went down last night mi caah be careless if mi value mi life

I walk over to the tree and set the gifts there before I walk upstairs to our room.

I walk in to see her cocooned in the sheet. I walk into the bathroom and take a shower.