Chapter 69

Enjoy🤪
Vote✨

🔶🔸Zambia's POV🔸🔶
Saturday, March 31st
7:17 pm

I run my hands over the silky fabric before brushing the tight curls out a bit to give me a more puffy hair look.

I remove the eyeliner from the makeup bag again and line my eyes with it for the second time tonight. I apply another coating of clear lipgloss and smack my lips.

I am looking absolutely gorgeous and I feel amazing, carefree and confident.

I stoop down a little and fix the gold straps of my heels.

While the majority of my mind is overly excited for this little outing, the minority feels as if I may be moving too fast.

I sit on the bed contemplating on whether or not to rain check tonight.

My eyes fix on the clock as it ticks closer to 7:30, the time I am supposed to be picked up and I think it's rude if I just call now when they are probably on their way and cancel.

I take a deep breath and stand, I check my mini bag making sure that it has everything I need and especially my get vex money.

I hear the sound of a horn and I briskly walk out of the house closing the door.

He steps out of the car and holds the door open for me to get in.

Okay, that's a green flag.

"Yuh good?" He asks as he straps himself in.

"Yeah, you?" my voice soft.

"A wah do yuh?" He chuckles and I look at him confused.

"Mi nuh mean nuh way by it, just that yuh quiet, yeah yuh always quiet is just that you're more quiet if yuh get weh me a seh" he glances at me awkwardly after his rambling

I lightly chuckle and nod my head.

He smiles at me and turns back his attention to the road. Music softly playing, I lay back in the seat.

My mind runs to my first date with Klaus. I was met with flowers and I haven't gotten any from this one.

Maybe I am moving too fast.

But at the same time, I can't sit here waiting on Klaus to leave prison something that may never happen.

I just hope that this will go well.

🟢🟢🟢

🔷🔹Klaus' POV🔹🔷
Wednesday, April 12

My eyes search around the little 4 by 4 box nothing but concrete everywhere I look.

I rake my hands through my now-forming beard. I rest my back against the cold floor, doing the same routine I have been doing for how long now.

I try to keep myself occupied with my thoughts. Reviewing every memory and coming up with new business ideas for when I finally leave here.