Chapter 15

Enjoy❤
Vote and Comment ✨

🔶🔸Zambia's POV🔸🔸
Sunday, September 24th
6:01 am

"Yuh ready woman?" Klaus asks through the phone.

Today is the day of the do-over date and I am extremely excited since he told me to wear a swimsuit.

He hasn't told me where we are going but I have an idea.

"Yes, I'm just grabbing my bag." I grab my beach towel and slowly close my room door, then literally creep down the stairs breathing as quiet as I can.

Since it's the weekend I am at my parent's house and I hate it.
Mi affi ah creep out like mi a frigging pickney cause if mi eva mek mommy hear mi a leave har house at dem time here.

She nah go mek mi leave and mi know that she will tie mi down inna the house if she has to.

I slowly open the door then close it and walk down the path leading to the gate. I open the gate and step through then close it silently.

Sometime mi affi wonda if a dog's ears mommy has cause she hears everything all if a pin drop.

But mi think is because she nosy when yuh seh love people business a she dat.

I enter Klaus's car and put my bag on the backseat.

"Good morning sir" The smile on my face hasn't come off since he told me to wear a swimsuit.

"Morning Zambia, I like this colour on you," he says smiling roaming his eyes all over me.

I look down at the simple orange swimsuit top and the cover-up I have on blushing.

Nah mek this a man yah full mi head innuh and tun mi inna yam field.

"Thanks" I reply as he drives off.

"Where are we going?" I ask

"If yuh know places you will know once you see the direction we are heading" But what a man bright bout if mi know places.

"Okay"

We start heading up stony hill and my suspicion is confirmed. We are probably heading for Portland.

On the date, he asked me where in Jamaica I love the most and I said portland.

As a town person, Portland is my escape from the fast-paced life in Kingston. There is so cool and beautiful with all the rivers, houses and land.

If he brings me there mi already forgive him.

The only thing I despise about portland is how long it takes to reach there. It shouldn't take almost 3 hours to reach paradise.

The drive especially feels longer when you are excited.

I sigh leaning back into the seat. Then my stomach rumbles remembering that I haven't had anything to eat yet.