Chapter 26

Enjoy❤
Vote and Comment✨

🔷🔹Klaus POV🔹🔷
Saturday, November 19th
4:50 am

Today is the day of the big shipment coming from the Venezuelans. I have got everything lined up to make sure that it goes smoothly.

But I just have a nagging gut feeling seh something ago, go wrong.

And mi honestly can't afford that fi gwaan, from mi cut ties with the Colombians last year I have been depending on the Venezuelans to give me the high grade white.

Them nuh fully trust mi and mi nuh wrong dem cause mi nuh trust dem either.

They are expecting the exchange to be a simple one, two and so am I.

I need this to work so that they will supply me with more white and I can supply dem with the high-grade weed.

The Haitians dem and me been a work for bout 3 years now. Dem man deh loyal and mean word.

Dem man deh nah just frig yuh ova suh, suh mi waah fi mek sure seh them get fi dem things.

I am the only provider in the Caribbean fi the best white, and mi intend fi stay that way.

I put on my watch and mentally groan when I notice that the jordans that I am planning to wear are in the master bedroom upstairs.

The same room miss ma'am in.

We haven't been speaking for the last two weeks and it's my fault.

I have been doing everything in my power to avoid her.

Mi nuh inna the frame of mind fi tell her bout mi past or future yet.
And she just keep pushing.

She always initiates conversations and mi just ignore har, mi nuh mean nuh harm by it mi jus nuh wah talk bout it.

A couple of days after she found the gun we start to talk back and she continue try bring up who fah gun it be.

She nuh know when fi bill and just let go things and that's why we always in a hot water.

She left and wasn't here the whole a diss week and I called yesterday to ask if she was good.

She came here for her things last night and mi ask har a wah she think she ago.

It start an argument bout she caah trust mi and thing and mi just leff her fi hear har self-talk and go inna the guestroom.

She slept here last night cause mi tell the gate man fi lock mi gate and nuh open it until morning.

Mi genuinely nuh have the energy fi argue with har this morning.

But mi nah go mek she mek mi feel uncomfortable or caah walk up and down my house as mi feel like.

So mi walk up the stairs leading to the bedroom.

I slowly open the door and carefully walk to the closet making sure to not wake har cause mi know a problem.

I take up my black and white jordans put them on and exit the closet closing the door behind me.