Chapter 84

Enjoy♥️
Vote✨

🔶🔸Zambia's POV🔸🔶
Monday, June 21st
12:13 pm

"Gurl yuh have everything you need?" Brook asks again and I nod.

"Yes, mi just hope seh it can lock and mi nuh bruk off mi nails trying to close it" I sigh as I drag the heavy suitcase across the wooden floor.

I walk back to my big blue telfar on the bed and stuff my pair of Gucci sunglasses in the side.

Klaus walks into the room and his eyes move around the room counting each bag.

"Zam, a 3 bag this yuh have full to the brim plus a suitcase. Yuh don't need so much clothes Zambia" He stresses as he knees down on the top of the suitcase closing it.

"Yuh nuh understand Klaus me need options worse it's my birthday week. Suppose mi nuh like the dress mi have in mind?" I ask and he hisses his teeth as he pulls the suitcase to stand.

"Zam, this a more than options, babe yuh nuh need so much clothes" He voices as he straps one of my bags to the suitcase.

I walk over to where he is standing and place my hands on his shoulder.

"It just looks like it's a lot but I promise it's not okay," I say and place a kiss on his lips.

He pulls me into him and deepens the kiss.

I pull away and walk back to my bag taking it up. I look around the room making sure I have everything before walking out and closing the door behind me.

I close the door to the house and walk over to the van. I place my bag in the backseat before entering the front passenger seat.

Klaus starts the van and we make our way to the airport.

I fidget in my seat waiting impatiently for Klaus to stop so I can get out of this van and meet Brook.

He finally parks and I exit the van immediately running over to Brook. I run into her arms and she lifts me off the ground screaming.

She places me back on the ground and covers me with kisses.

"Jesus, girl how yuh fi lift me up inna yuh state," I say concerned rubbing my hand against her flat stomach just remembering that she is with child.

"Not a thing nah do me" She laughs and I hiss my teeth.

"Yuh tell him?" I ask and she shakes her head.

"Mi still nuh decide weh mi waah fi do, so until I decide I am not telling him" I nod my head and step back looking at her outfit.

If a one thing she ago come out innuh.

She is dressed in a batty rider denim jeans shorts, an oversized graffiti white tee and her bridgets with her deep pink 40-inch buss down brushing against her ass.

"Yuh look good as always babe" I compliment her kissing her cheeks.

"No sah a wah mek yuh suh lovey today" She laughs and I roll my eyes.