Chapter 56

Enjoy☺️
Vote💫

Continuation

🔶🔸Zambia's POV🔸🔶
4:18 pm

I put the last thing I need in my Telfar bag and close it. I take up my phone charger and my water bottle and then make my way downstairs.

I grab a pillow from the couch and walk outside to the truck with my things.

Klaus is already inside and takes some of the things out of my hands.

"You a carry all a these things like we ago spend forever weh we a guh" he hisses his teeth as he throws the pillow on the backseat and takes my water bottle putting it in the cup holder.

I don't even grace him with a response.

I put on my seatbelt and he drives out. I connect my phone to the charging port and change the music he's playing.

Every day him get up a play one bagga gun man and scammer man song like him a one.

"Yuh still want the KFC?"

"Yes" he pulls into the drive thru and we make our order.

We then start back our journey to Portland.

"Why we going to Portland?" I ask him as I place a fry in my mouth

"Because I just finished building an Airbnb and I want to see it before I place it on the market" I nod as I take another bite of my bbq zinger.

I pass him his juice and then ask him another question.

"How you never yet show me your Airbnbs?" I look at him and he glances at me then back on the road.

"Because you never ask" I raise an eyebrow at his response.

"I shouldn't have to ask" he hands me his phone and I look at him.

"They're in there," he says

I enter the password and scroll through his account on the app.

They are all so modern and lovely but one catches my eye and it's one in Portland. It has a modern style yet it has a country house vibe to it.

An idea comes into my head and I smile.

"Say hypothetically, I wanted to stay at one or have something there how would I go about that?"

He glances at me and then back on the road
"All of the keys to them are at home and the names are written on the tag on the key" I nod my head and smile.

Perfect so that means my plan gets to be executed flawlessly.

"Weh yuh a plan?" He asks

"Not a thing mi just a ask" I shrug.

We approach a ZOSO post and is asked by an officer to pull over.

Klaus does that and we wait for the officer to approach Klaus' side of the vehicle.

"Good evening, where we heading to?"
The officer asks as he looks around and inside the truck.

DIFFERENT WORLDSजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें