Chapter 50

Enjoy😇
Vote💕

🔶🔸Zambia's POV🔸🔶
December 31st
7:13 pm

Loud laughter roars through the house as Klaus engages with his friends.

"You know how much time mi tell that big head man fi calm down with the noise suh him nuh wake the baby" I hiss my teeth as I pat Jaheem on his pampers.

"Turn good mek my fix yuh lashes" Tish walks over with her lash kit and sits down on my vanity. She turns me around in the chair to face her and starts applying them.

"Him use to the noise girl" she laughs as I hiss.

"When you a go fi yours?" she asks

"Guh fi wah" I look at her as if she asked an out-of-this-world question.

"Yuh know weh mi a talk bout" she hisses her teeth and resumes putting in the lashes.

"Nuh have a clue weh yuh a talk bout friend" I am in no position to have a baby, that's at the far back of my mind and I make sure that I am protected at all times.

"Yeah, act clueless, until yuh call me a tell mi bout mi ago be aunty"

I flash away her hands away from my face and start chanting "The blood, the blood against you" she bursts out laughing and rolls to the floor.

"Alright, ma'am mi sorry" shouting comes from downstairs and frightens Jaheem causing him to cry.

Tish fixes the lashes one last time before allowing me to leave the chair and pick up Jaheem.

I walk down the stairs into the living room with Jaheem in my arms and Tish behind me.

I take Jaheem's towel and slap Klaus across his head with it.

"How much tell mi tell yuh fi calm down with the noise" the rest of the guys laugh as Klaus hiss his teeth.

I pass the baby to him before walking back upstairs to ready myself to attend Tish's round-robin.

I walk into our closet with Tish behind me. We spend the next two hours looking through my skimpiest of clothing.

"This a the one gurl" Tish squeals as she presses the cloth against my body.

I walk over to the mirror and take a look at the pieces of cloth cause a caah clothes this and shake my head.

"No gurl this nuh leave nothing to the imagination" I shake my head putting in on the pile of clothing on the bed.

I take a look at the bedroom and sigh.
Clothes, shoes, slippers and heels are laying everywhere and mi affi go clean this up before we leave.

Cause mi nuh wah tired after the party and come back home to this mess.

"Mi nuh see a thing wrong wit it, it flows with the theme gurl" she takes back up the outfit shoving it in my face.

"Wear it" I take it and look at it once again.

It a give hooker vibes not even know how mi buy this and a probably somebody buy mi, cause mi caah see mi self a look pon this and seh mi ago wear it.