Chapter 24

Enjoy❤
Vote and Comment✨

Continuation

🔷🔹Klaus POV🔹🔷

"Mummy a wah gwaan?" I ask as I grab the keys to the Tida.

"Yuh talk to lani from yesterday?" my mother asks worry lacing her voice.

"Weh yuh mean?" I start the engine of the car and pull out of the yard.

"Tav mi worried mi nuh hear from lani from yesterday. She nuh come home from school yesterday and mi did a wonda if she ova har friend Shauna but I called Shauna mada and she seh she nuh see har" she explains with pain in her voice.

From the use of Tav shortening for Tavon mi know it serious it is my middle name and it was the name she wanted to give me but her man seh no.

But a wah dis mi a hear suh early inna the morning

"Suh how yuh fi just a call mi and yuh nuh see she come home from yesterday dat mek sense mummy?"

"Mi neva worried cause a nuff time she do this but she normally home by morning."

But a wah mi deh weh mi just a find out seh mi 16-year-old sista nah come home a night time and mommy just good wit dat.

"Mi soon reach ova deh and we talk bout it mi ago find har" I hang up the phone before she can respond because mi nuh know a wah kinda careless move dat.

I call Mikey my cousin that is a genius when it comes to tech. He made a tracking bracelet for Kalyani.

It was made so that we could keep track of her because she doesn't have a mind of her own and is easily influenced by others.

If dem seh jump she seh how high.

"Yowe bro mi ago wah yuh track the bracelet yuh mek fi lani and tell mi weh she deh"

"Oh, ago send yuh the address"

I hang up the call racing to my mother's house.

Mi understand that she was just a child when she had us and didn't really have anyone to show her how to raise children seeing as her mother kicked her out of the house when she found out that her 16-year-old daughter that she so hard tried to steer away from teenage pregnancy got pregnant for a man ten years older than her.

But she has 4 children woulda think she understand how fi raise them by now.

I park the car in her garage as Mikey texts me to tell me that she is on her way home.

I walk into the house to see my two younger brothers in the living room questioning my mother.

"Suh yuh nuh have nuh idea weh she coulda gwaan?" Knox asks.

"She soon reach" I stay as I sit in one of the chairs avoiding eye contact with my mother.

"Mommy yuh caah be suh easy pon har" Knox hisses his teeth before walking out to the kitchen.

My mom wipes away the tears from her eyes and sniffs.

Normally har tears woulda affect mi but it doesn't because of her weakness toward Kalyani.