Chapter 76

Enjoy 😌
Vote✨

continua

♦️Bullla's POV♦️
12:18 pm

With sweaty and shakey hands Tish hands me the envelope containing my heart.

With the months that I have been bonding with Jaheem, I know that if he turns out to not be mine I will be crushed.

Her eyes fix on my hands as I tear away the top of the envelope.

Her hands cover mine as I move to remove the paper containing our future.

Tears fill her eyes and slowly make their way down her dark cheeks.

She shakes her head and holds my hand tighter.

I pull my hand away from hers softly and open the paper.

I am reading yet I am not understanding anything this is saying.

She takes the paper from me and I run my hand over my face and step away from her.

Jah know

"Yuh nuh affi worry him a nuh fi mi," I say a little angry and she hisses her teeth and rolls her eyes.

"Yuh know yuh damn dunce, did you read the thing
properly?" She asks with attitude.

I look at her confuse and she throws the paper at me.

I look over it this time reading every line carefully.

"The alleged father cannot be excluded as the biological father of the tested child. Based on the analysis obtained from the DNA listed the probability of paternity is 99.999999%" A smile spreads wide on my face while Tish's is the complete opposite.

She sits on the bed bent over holding her head. My excited mood drops and I hug her.

"Him caah do yuh a thing, we have been putting it off for weeks now and finally we got the answer so we can move forward with getting his name removed from the birth paper" At this, she lifts her head and looks at me as if I am speaking German.

"Weh yuh seh?" She looks at me confused and slightly angry.

No sah her period mussi soon come cause she just moody today.

"Weh yuh mean?" I ask and stand.

She shakes her head and laughs.

"It seems as if yuh Neva hear Weh mi seh Bulla if Grabba know seh Jaheem a nuh fi him, mi a tell yuh seh him ago kill mi and mi nah joke," she says slowly as tears slide down her face.

"And it seems as if your ears them nuh wuk mi seh him nah go do yuh a thing" I shout and she hisses standing, she steps around me to leave and I hold into her hand pulling her back in front of me.

"Bulla let guh off a mi hand" she shouts and I let her go.

Jah know sometimes she can do the most and act childish.

Kiss mi rass teeth.

There is no way mi nah go inna mi pickney life me nuh care weh Tish waah seh are weh Grabba waah fi duh.