Chapter 22

Enjoy❤
Vote and Comment ✨

🔶🔸Zambia's Pov🔸🔶
Sunday, October 29th
9:31 am

I run my hands against the hems of my yellow summer-type dress smoothening the hems.

Today is the day that I meet Klaus's mom and I literally feel like a big ball of nerves.

I am not worried about her liking me as our conservation on the phone last week Thursday confirmed that she is more than fond of me.

It's just that I am not sure what to expect.

Not only am I meeting his mother I am also meeting his siblings and their respective partners.

I grab my gold rose bridgets and strap them onto my feet. I spray myself once again with perfume and fix my already perfect edges.

I grab my little bag and my phone and walk out of my dorm closing the door behind me.

Klaus is picking me up and then we are going to go to a florist to get his mother some roses.

Based on what he has told me about her already she loves gardens and loves roses especially.

He however thinks that buying her roses is a bit much and seems as if I am trying to make her like me.

I have no intention to make her like me seeing as I am not dating her but her son.

I hop into his truck and pull my seatbelt strapping myself in.

I chew on the inside of my cheeks as I can feel nerves eating me up whole.

My stomach tights and I feel uneasy, I shuffle into the seat to try and make myself more comfortable.

"No sah, try nuh shit up yuhself inna mi truck innuh," Klaus says as he bursts out laughing.

"Cause mi nuh know a wah do yuh, mek yuh a move up and dung inna suh" he continues to laugh
and his laughter does nothing but make me feel a bit ashamed.

"Mi tell yuh a ting already Zam, mi mada a nuh like other mada she nuh really care bout the certain things, if she like yuh she just like yuh..."

"Suh stop hackle up yuhself" he offers his hand for me to hold as he glances at me then back at the road.

I say nothing as I take his hand of comfort.

I look out the window watching the passing buildings and people as they go about their day.

It just amazes me sometimes when you think about, the fact that just like you the person you see on the road has a story and a completely different life living.

As always I try to guess based on how they look, and the short amount of time I have to glimpse them what their life is about.

It eases and calms me somewhat helping me to forget or push aside. The fact that I will be seeing another side of Klaus Simmons.

The side that he hardly ever speaks about. I will get to see a different family dynamic one that I am so very not used to.

We turn into the florist. I grab my things and we make our way into the shop.

The sweet aroma of different flower scents hit my nose immediately, and while the scent is sweet it causes me to sneeze.

"Bless you" hand in hand with Klaus we walk over to the section filled with all kinds of different roses.