Chapter 30

Enjoy❤
Vote and Comment✨

Continuation

🔶🔸Zambia POV 🔸🔶

I release a breath that unbeknown to me I was holding.

I watch Klaus intensively as he eases off the bed and grabs his phone from the nightstand. His hands slipping out of mine brings me back to reality.

He grabs his phone and answers it walking out onto the balcony.

I take this time to reflect and collect myself.

I walk into the bathroom and wash my face and dry it with the towel and walk back out into the bedroom.

Klaus is still on his phone; he's speaking in a hush tone manner making it impossible for me to hear his conversation, so I turn my attention to the television in front of me.

My mind is so far away from my current position on the bed. I rub my head as I feel an unsetting headache coming on. I further sink myself into the bed and pull the sheets up to my throat.

It has been 20 minutes since Klaus has been on the balcony and his phone conversation ended about 10 minutes or more ago. I decide to just leave him be and give him time to process everything that I shared with him.

I will press the unfinished conversation another time and with that, I closed my eyes falling asleep.

💙💙

🔷🔹Klaus's POV 🔹🔷

2:48 AM

The chilling early morning breeze brushes against my warm body as I overlook the city of Kingston.

My mind plagued with many unanswered questions.

I would have never guessed that this was how Zambia was feeling in the relationship.

I know that I don't share a lot with her, but I didn't think it would matter seeing as we are supposed to be the ones creating our own past and future together.

She has met my mother, my siblings and a couple of people I call my friends, the people that matter to me the most.

I didn't think that a few old stories about me in the past should matter seeing as that was never asked of me before.

I have so much, on my plate and Zambia seems to add to it.

I lay back on the sofa on the balcony looking up at the stars, I haven't done the whole romantic boyfriend in years, and I mean years.

Mi woulda a lie if mi seh mi nuh see qualities in a Zam weh mek mi know seh mi want har fi a lifetime but she so different from me.

She just want a fairytale lifestyle and mi a the wrong man fi dat.

Inna the same breath mi nuh think mi can just let har go suh

Fi truly mek this relationship work is fi tell har about mi lifestyle, suh that she can see that I am not being distant but that's the way I was grown.

To put my feelings aside always.

But mi sure if mi tell har everything she ago leff mi and as mi seh mi nuh wah dat gwann.

There's is so much happening now, and mi just feel stressed and out of control.

My mind runs to Zambia's words before the call I receive and I sigh,

Mi think mi know weh she did ago seh and mi nuh sure how fi feel bout it. Mi nah seh mi nuh feel nothing fi Zambia cause that woulda be a lie but mi nuh sure a weh mi feel and mi nuh wah put a labelling on it yet until mi explore this feeling more.