Chapter 37

Enjoy🌺
Vote✨😫

Continuation

🔶🔸Zambia's POV 🔸🔶

I buckle the strap on my heels sighing.

Not even know why mi mek Klaus convince me fi wear heels knowing that I am already tall and I am only going to stand out where he's taking me.

I deep sigh again leaning back into the seat.

"Weh yuh a sigh dung the place fah" I turn my head looking at him, hissing my teeth I turn back my head to focus on the road trying to pick up if he's driving the direction I hope.

He turns on a familiar road and my excitement peaks.

Yes good gyal

I use my hands to brush through my laid lace front thanks to Tish.

He pulls into the parking space and I grab my things putting them together.

He parks and I immediately pull the door of the car and step out pulling down my very short black dress.

Klaus chuckles as I look around the place.

I have been hearing about this restaurant from the tik tok girlies and I wanted to try it out before it becomes a commanz place.

Klaus walks over to me taking my hands in his as he guides me into The Marriott Hotel Restaurant.

Brook and I actually planned to come here but goods stop all communications with me since our argument.

We walk into the restaurant and immediately we are greeted by the hostess this seems to not be Klaus's first time here as he navigates me through the restaurant to the seat he booked for us.

Our table is at a secluded view away from the front crowd tucked away in quietness and peace with nothing but a low hum of music.

A waitress comes over to our table shortly after we were seated and takes our order.

"Yuh waah go sit up closer and get some drinks from the bar, cause mi know the food ago tek long?"Klaus asks taking up my small purse.

Nodding my head I stand and walk with him over to where things were a bit loud and busy.

With eyes scanning every inch of this beautiful restaurant I get lost in it as if I haven't been to exquisite restaurants like this before.

My eyes turn in Klaus's direction at the sound of a picture being taken.

"Let me see it?" I ask extending my hand to receive his phone. He hands it to me and I look at the picture it's a body picture with my face not in it.

 He hands it to me and I look at the picture it's a body picture with my face not in it