Chapter 62

Enjoy😊
Vote💫

🔷🔹Klaus' POV🔹🔷
Sunday, January 22
10:16 am

"They are charging you with a lot, with all these charges you may face up to life" Reid my lawyer says.

"Alright, but Zambia weh a gwaan fi har?" I ask anxiously, she doesn't know anything about my illegal side of life and I don't want her to go down for what she doesn't know.

"Well when I went to see her first as you requested, I found out that she was released an hour before she wasn't charged with anything" I sigh in relief so she's good.

"Klaus, what were you thinking having all those things at your rental?"

"Reid, honestly mi not even know bout weh dem find, afta me nuh suh careless fi leff me things dem anywhere, especially at a rental" I whisper.

"So you saying that they may have planted it there?" I shrug.

"Me honestly nuh know, of course me know MOCA been afta me but the man dem weh run mi operation a man weh me know, dem nuh deh pon dem ting deh" I lean back rubbing my hands over my face, right now my head space not even deh yah so mi not even know how mi feel.

"Yuh high or something Klaus, weh yuh mean by yuh nuh feel the police set yuh up if yuh ago seh a nuh yuh put it deh den a who?" he hisses his teeth and takes out some pictures and slide them across the table to me.

"Look pon dem deh a weh dem find a yuh place" I lift the pictures and look at them.

"They found more than 50,000 USD, 30, 000 CAD and over 1,000,000 JMD plus the licensed Glock weh yuh carry with over 50 live rounds, 12 cell phone, 26 sim card and several other evidentiary materials" he reads the report.

"So weh all a dem things yah come from Klaus" he shouts and I look at the pictures again.

The cell phones look like the ones we get shipped from China to do scamming, the money is packaged in my signature packaging, the gun is mine and the rounds too plus the files with clients' names all these clients are mine. These things were supposed to be thrown out over two months ago and we have never dealt with scamming at any of my rentals cause mi mek it my point of duty fi keep mi legal life far away from the illegal.

"They're mine," I say and rest my head on the table. My head is aching and I am exhausted plus a police boy kick me inna mi side last night and me sure one a mi ribs dem fracture.

"Yuh can get a doctor fi see mi please?" I ask Reid he nods his head and steps outside to make the call.

The door opens and he walks in with a young short dark skin doctor.

"Good morning, Mr Simmons I am Doctor Logan" she extends her hand and I shake it.

"So what can I do for you?" She asks as she sets her bag on the table and starts taking out stuff.

"I am sure that my ribs were fractured, I just want you to take a look" she nods and proceeds to lift my shirt.

"Well, it does look fractured and you seem to be badly bruised" she steps back and starts looking through her bag.

"Ago tek some pictures to show the judge" I nod and he takes pictures of every bruise.

The doctor then examines the area thoroughly.