Chapter 43

Enjoy🌼
Vote

🔷🔹Klaus' POV🔹🔷
December 23rd

"Mommy mi already tell yuh seh mi nuh know mi would affi ask har" mi stress yet again.

"Yuh know wah give mi har number mek me call har mi self," she says and I hear shuffling on the other end of the phone and I chuckle.

Caah bother wit mommy sometime ennuh.

"Mi seh mi ago ask har woman, chill nuh" I look up and down the road and in my rearview mirror before pulling out onto the road.

"Klaus mi know yuh like the back a mi hand, family dinner and holiday a nuh your scene suh give mi Zambia number mek mi call and ask har miself," Mommy says her voice stern.

"Ahh Mommy C, ago send yuh har number" I wrap up the call with my mother as I slow down to stop at the red light.

I check my mirror and notice that a heavily white AD wagon has been 2 cars down from mine since I have been driving from stony hill.

It has gotten the chance to pass the car in front of it multiple times but hasn't and that makes me uneasy.

It has continued to stay exactly two cars away from me.

Probably a paranoid mi paranoid but mi nah bother drive the road I was planning to.

The light turns green and I turn right down unto Dunrobin road. I look in the mirror and yet again the car is 2 cars down.

I accelerate even more down Dunrobin as I tell Siri to call Bulla.

I take the left turn to turn left unto Redhills road and check and once again there it is but directly behind me this time.

I speed up even more as I move through communities and bad roads and finally make mi way onto Molynes road.

Bulla is not answering his phone and every time it goes to voicemail I get more pissed off and frustrated.

I seem to have lost the car as I finally reach halfway tree and make my way straight to the courthouse forgetting everything I had planned today for my legal business side.

I drive into my community honking and hailing everyone I see. I make my way quickly to the house.

I reach there and exit the car and walk to the front door.

I open the door and the house is silent and clean meaning that majority of the men are gone.

I walk into the kitchen and open the fridge taking out a bottle of water

I ring Bulla as I take a sip. I raise an eyebrow as I hear the sound of bulla's phone ringing throughout the house.

I throw away the bottle in the bin and walk in the direction of the ringing phone. The call ends and I ring it again following the sound I start climbing the stairs the sound intensifies the more I climb. I finally make it to the top of the stairs and there lie Bulla's clothes and women's clothing.

I start walking over to the door at the end of the hallway and the closer I get to the door the more I hear moaning.

I reach the door and I bang on it multiple times. I hear a bunch of profanity on the other side of the door and shuffling.