Chapter 77

Enjoy❤️
Vote

🔷🔹Klaus' POV🔹🔹
Sunday, May 12
10:43 am

I slowly lift a finger from off the bed, proving to my doctor that there is progress.

He smiles and nods his head but I can see that he doesn't agree with what I want to do.

"Doc mi a tell yuh me good" I plead and he shakes his head as he pens his jottings on my chart.

The door opens and a short fluffy brown nurse whines her way into the room. Her smile bright, I smile back and I can see her light cheeks turn a deep shade of red.

What I do next shocks the doctor and I smile knowing that I have been successful. Ago leff yah before the day done.

I lift my right hand and clasp it with my left in the air. The doctor smiles and shakes his head.

"Yuh nuh give up Mr Simmons" the doctor jokes and I smile.

"Doc mi tell yuh seh mi waah leff yah suh from last week when mi wake ennuh. A beg yuh let mi out yah tonight" I place my hands in a praying manner.

He laughs and nods his head.

He leaves the room and miss ma'am hisses her teeth.

"A wah duh yuh," I ask as she arranges my medication.

"Not a thing sir," she says and rolls her eyes.

"Yuh nuh badda a bex up yuhself ennuh, mi done tell yuh a thing already" I hiss

"Pass mi phone deh," I say and she hisses her teeth and walks past it.

"Get up and get it yuhself Johncrow" She shouts as she walks out the door.

A diss ting.
It seems as if every weh mi guh mi find mad gyal.

The door opens and Bulla enters

"Y pree" He smiles a wah mek him one suh giddy.

"A wah mek yuh a skin fi yuh 32 dem deh?" I ask and he daps me up.

"Just file the documents to get mi pickney jacket father's name remove" He smiles and I roll my eyes.

"A wah mek yuh nuh happy fi mi?" He asks and I hiss.

"Pass mi phone deh fam, nuh inna the friggery wit yuh" I hiss and he laughs.

"Your boy ago know by the week done" he voices and I look over at him typing away on his phone.

"Weh mi did tell yuh Bulla?" I ask, using my hands to holster myself upright more in the bed.

He hisses his teeth and continues to type away.

Using the water bottle beside me I throw it at him hitting him in the head.

"Bredda a you mi a talk tuh" I shout and he looks at me. His lips itched to answer me back rudely.

"Mi tell yuh seh, talk to the man one and one and mek him know web a gwaan, but no yuh finally can get one up pon him and a do the man diss fam" I express and he turns his face away clutching his jaw.