Chapter 18

Enjoy❤️
Vote and Comment✨

Continuation

🔶🔸Zambia's POV🔸🔶
7:00 pm

"Night," I say as turn to set my bag on the back seat.

I turn around to see Klaus looking directly at me.

With a questioning look, I ask
"A wah?"

"Wah do yuh?" he asks as he looks around then drives out a habit that he has.

"Nothing" I look through my phone trying to distract myself from the burning question that I have for him.

"Alright"

We drive for a few minutes then I notice that we aren't heading in the direction of my school but to his house.

Since Klaus and I have been dating I have been to his house about 3 times.
The first time was after he took me out on a movie date.

We mostly spend our time out and hardly at each other's homes.

"You carrying me to your house?" I ask although already knowing the answer.

"Yuh neva seh yuh no have class tomorrow?" he asks as drives up Hope Road.

"Yeah" I look at his side profile.
The boy ave looks fi days.

I notice that his hair seems more faded than yesterday.

"You went to the barber?"

"Yeah," he says as he glances at me and then looks back at the road.

"It looks good," I notice that a smile quickly comes on his face.

"B, it look the same as always," he says as he runs his hand over his waves. The boy a blush ennuh

I start laughing ,"It really doesn't tho, I like it this way than when you had it," I say as I watch him rub his hand over his waves again.

Him head a get big now with the compliments.

"Thanks," he says as he glances and smiles at me showing me his pearly whites.

A few more minutes of driving and we are turning into his community of Jack's Hill.

For a man from the ghetto, Klaus has done tremendously well for himself. He owns one of the most expensive houses in Jack's Hill.

I have been here 3 times already and every time I come here the house manages to still stun me.

It is an all-white finish with a somewhat of a Meditteranean style look. The windows are big glass allowing a lot of sunshine to pass through the home making it feel even bigger than it is.

Garages sit on both sides of the house with a big parking space.

The green trees and flowers add a special look to the home and it's just so beautiful. I get lost in its looks every time I come here.

 I get lost in its looks every time I come here