Chapter 47

Enjoy💝
Vote💫

Continuation

🔶🔸Zambia's POV🔸🔶
December 25
11:33 pm

I pull my legs up to my chest as I await the arrival of Tanijah.

My eyes move to the Christmas tree, we didn't even get to open each other gifts and now I know he is pissed.

A sigh escapes me, I just want to help a woman out that clearly doesn't have anyone and is hurting.

When I started she was the nicest to me and showed me around she always made me feel included.

The pad that controls the house beeps and I walk over to it to open the gate for her.

She walks into the house with a small Jansport bag.

I lead her down the hall to where the guest room is.
She walks in and puts her things down in the chair.

"I want to thank you and your boyfriend for letting me stay here I promise that I will be gone by tomorrow it will be as if I was never here" she gives me a weak smile and I nod.

Right now she not even know the amount a problems created now because I decided to help her out.

"Have you eaten, or want anything to eat?" She nods her head and we make our way to the kitchen.

I share out some food for her and sit around the island with her.

My eyes focused on the stairs, waiting to see if he would join us or leave.

I tried to talk to him after he turned his back on me and he ignored me.

"This is so good" I give Tanijah a fake smile and nod.

Just wah she hurry and nyam, go back to the room and morning hurry up and light so that I can fix things with Klaus.

She finally finished eating and I follow her back to her room to make sure that she is settled.

With each step, I take to reach our bedroom my heart pounds even harder to the point that I can hear it in my ears. My palms become sweaty and suddenly I start to feel hot.

I open the door and to my surprise, Klaus is up putting on his pants and shirt.

I walk over to the bed and sit on it. He ignores my presence and continues to put on his clothes.

He walks over to the closet and takes out his shoes and puts them on.

My eyes follow his every move.

"Weh yah guh?" I ask the way he is dressed makes it look like he is planning to go to a party or something.

He stops putting on his watch and turns to look at me.

"A now yuh a ask mi dat, think yuh woulda ask mi dat when mi already reach Weh mi a go," his tone tells me that he is still upset about the situation.

"Babe, listen I'm sorry that I invited her before telling you but she called crying and scared, I wanted to say no but I couldn't because it could have been me" I sigh