Chapter 33

Enjoy💛
Vote and Comment✨

🔶🔸Zambia's POV🔸🔶
Saturday, November 25th
2:19 pm

I hold my head down afraid to look into my mother's eyes. She has put fear in me just by looking at me.

She clears her throat again and Klaus turns to her. Still holding down my head I can feel the disappointment and rage through the piercing eyes that I am receiving from my mother.

"Zambia," she says her voice calm yet scary.

"Mother," my voice barely audible.

"Zambia," she calls again her voice stern.

I lift my head to meet her eyes.
She shakes her head and laughs a dry laugh.

"You know you were never like this" she starts.

Klaus looks between us and I am not even able to introduce him to her as she already doesn't approve of him.

"When you were younger you were obedient, you never went against your dad's and my wishes and I truly believed that you would bring nothing but grace and admiration to this family but instead.." she pauses and throws up her hands in disappointment.

She continues
"You have brought nothing but shame and disgrace towards your dad's and my reputation" her voice filled with disgust.

Klaus goes to say something and she cuts him off.

"Don't you even dare, ever since she has met you it is as of she has lost of sense of dignity, I mean look at you filled with tattoos you probably don't have a job...."

"Hell, how are you to have one if you don't have a degree, I mean people from where you come from aren't interested in education so you might even be a high school drop out.." she rants

"Mommy stop," I say through tears.
She is no one to speak about being a high school dropout as if she didn't almost drop out herself if it wasn't for grandma and grandpa.

"Mommy you have no right to speak to him like that nor do you have the right to class me as you have done" I shout.

She looks at me shocked.

"You see what I am saying you have corrupted her mind and turned her against us" she states as tears roll down her face.

She caah really a cry when you talk about being narcissistic a she dat

"How mi fi corrupt har mind gainst people who mi never meet" Klaus shakes his head laughing.

I wipe the tears away from my eyes. Klaus turns to me with sympathy written all over his face.

"Mommy please just stop and go be with dad" I am exhausted, I can't always have to be the bigger person.

I can't always have to be the one to forgive her when she treats me like crap.

"No Zambia, you need to get out of the hood rat mindset that he has you in. Zambia you are meant for great things you can't make your life be you being a baby mother for a thug" she kneels in front of me her hands holding onto mine tight.