Chapter 38

Enjoy🌼
Vote✨

🔷🔹Klaus' POV🔹🔷
11:15 am
Friday, Dec 16

I pull the door close behind me and walk behind Zambia.

Her hips sway from side to side as she walks her round ass jiggles with every step she takes.

She hisses as she pulls her tote bag filled with our things unto her shoulder and pulls down her floral dress.

Her bridgets make a flip-flop sound as it makes contact with the hotel tiles.

She hisses her teeth again making me chuckle as she pulls the tote bag again up unto her shoulder.

Deciding to trouble her even more I ask, "Yuh wah mi fi carry it fi yuh" she turns around giving me the dirtiest look someone could muster up and then turns back around.

My heart pains a little because I know exactly why she is upset.

The elevator pings and we both step onto it. I click the ground floor and it begins moving.

I look over at her as she took the far left of the elevator once we got in making so much space between us.

Yeah, mi get why she feel a way but she not even give mi time fi explain miself she just mek up har mind fi be upset.

The elevator stops on the 3 floor and people get in forcing her to make her way over to my corner of the elevator as I know she gets uncomfortable being close to strangers.

She is complimented by one of the girls who just entered the elevator and she says thanks smiling fakely.

I take her being this close to me as an opportunity to get her less mad at me and possibly us making back up.

I slide both of my arms around
her waist pulling her into me.

I soon regret it as she brings back her elbow full force knocking the wind out of my lungs.

I bend over holding my stomach as I try to catch my breath. I rub the spot where she just assaulted me and wince.

It hot

What a wicked gyal

She walks out ahead of me and heads straight out of the hotel. I walk over to the front desk where I check us out and then join her.

I find her outside standing beside the car waiting on me.

I unlock the car and she takes a seat behind me in the backseat.

Shouldn't even mek she deh back a mi ennuh cause the way she a behave mi feel like she wouldn't fraid fi kill mi

However, I let it go as I can clearly see that she is in no joking manner.

I start the car and pull out of the parking lot.

The car ride is so silent that you can hear the sound of the Air conditioner in the car.

I glance at her in my mirror as I stop at the stop light.

She is lying down on the seat with her legs pulled up into her chest. She seems cold but because of pride, she will not tell me to turn it down.

I take one more glance at her before I move at the green light. I stretch my arm over to the centre console where I turn down the AC in the back of the car more.

I look at the mirror as I see her face drop and she shakes a bit from the cold air.

A good a go show yuh how petty mi can be.