Chapter 66

Enjoy😌
Vote💫

🔷🔹Klaus' POV🔹🔷
Friday, March 24
8:43 am

I take the brush and dip it in the soapy water before scrubbing down the walls.

I continue to scrub until it's the way I like it. I use the clean water and dash it against the wall to remove the soap I continue this process until all four corners of my cell are gleaming.

The mopping of the floor comes next and I do the same, making sure it's so clean that if food falls on it I can take it up and eat it without worrying.

I finish that and move on to straightening up my bed. With links, I was able to get a brand-new bed made by a furniture man from my community. Bulla had it dropped off yesterday so I did the deep cleaning of the cell today.

I unpack the boxes of things that were sent to me making sure to hide the phone in one of the big books sent.

After a few hours of cleaning everything is spruce just the way I like it.

I lay in bed reflecting on the things that I could have done better to not be in the position I am in today.

I could have changed for the better years ago, I should have.

And this is what prison is about. You get all the time in the world to think about the things that could and should have been done better.

The thought of getting almost 20 years with the new law that has been passed has me a bit worried. While I have no other charges other than aggravated assault which happened in my late teens with what Reid has told me it can push the Judge to give me that and with the way the police want to get me off the street, I might even get more if they find as much as a mustard seed of evidence incriminating me to anything.

Mommy hasn't stopped crying and it has been stressing me out. Yesterday before my transfer to Tower Street Correctional Facility mommy had to be rushed to the hospital because her pressure had gone up. I know it's because she's worrying about what might happen seeing as the both of us are in the same building but I reassured her that me ago stay far away from him as long as he does the same.

Never in a million years think we woulda end up inna the same facility and me always pray that if me ever find mi self in this situation that dem nuh put me here.

But it is what it is and me just plan fi keep me head low do me time if me get it and have good behaviour so me can leave before me time up.

It also helps with the fact that he's all the way on the other side and we might not even cross paths fi years if we both keep to we self.

I hear the vibration of the phone and walk over to the bookshelf and retrieve the book containing the phone. I pull out the phone and draw the curtain to my cell before laying back down on the bed and answering the call.

"Yo mi don, just a call fi si if yuh good" Bulla's voice rings through the phone.

"Yeah mi good just a easy back" I reply, and then I hear Jaylen's voice a distance away.

"Up top Choppie nuh worry yuhself we boss yuh nuh stay long and we ago dirt the man weh put yuh inna the four dark corner youth" he shouts, I nod my head in response and Grabba's voice comes next sounding like he took the phone and entered a quiet place.