Chapter 91

Enjoy 🫠
Vote✨

🔷🔹Klaus' POV 🔹🔷
Monday, July 17th
11:11 am

I rub Zambia's back soothingly as she cries. Her tears get a bit more and I slide down a bit more into the bed hugging her even tighter.

This has now become our daily routine. She cries as soon as she wakes up and cries before she goes to bed.

I lie still and silent allowing her to fully express her grief. My eyes scan her body looking for any indications that she might have inflicted pain on herself. I didn't get to check when I came in last night so I am doing it now.

Her hands look the same as before but her lips are chipped.

I let go of a deep sigh.

This can't be what our lives as come to.

Her cries quiet down and I lift her chin so that she can face me. Her eyes are sunken in their sockets, the bags are dark under her eyes and her face lacks the brightness it normally has.

I kiss her rough lips as I run my hands over her side. She shivers under my touch and I continue kissing her lips.

I pull away leaving a small kiss near the sides of her lips. This time is probably the most I have been so affectionate.

She lifts her hand and rests it on my face. She leans closer to my face and brushes her lips against mine.

She then captures my lips in a soft and synchronizing kiss. She moves from beside me and into a straddling position.

Her kisses move from my lips and down to my neck where she spends her time creating a deep red bruise.

She rocks her hips back a forth waking me up. I capture back her lips in a kiss slipping my tongue into her mouth.

My hands get busy tugging at her blouse. She lifts her hand in the air and I pause briefly from kissing her to remove the shirt from her head. Her breasts become free capturing my attention.

Her chocolate nipples stand firm facing me. I dip my head a bit lower capturing her nipple in my mouth. A moan escapes her and I become even more aroused. Using my tongue I swirl it around her nipple as I palm the other.

Her breathing becomes short as she squirms around. I let go of it with a pop and move to the other giving it the same attention as the other. Her hands rub each side of my head as her moans become louder. I let go of her nipple and kiss the area between her breast.

She leans back even more creating a lot of space between us. Her hands then start to tug at the hem of my shirt and I lift my hands allowing her to effortlessly pull it over my head.

Her warm and soft hands roam my chest as she makes eye contact with me. Her eyes depicting every strand of lust.

Her eyelids droop a little as she moves down further in the bed until she is laying flat on the bed and her head hovering over the huge bulge in my boxers.

I shuffle back more up the bed until my back hits the headboard attached to the bed. I widen my legs a bit more giving Zambia enough room to comfortably lie between them.