Chapter 73

Enjoy😊
Vote✨

Continuation

🔶🔸Zambia's POV🔸🔶
8:18 pm

I walk further into the room and rest my bag on the couch. Her eyes follow my every move piercing me with hatred.

I pull my blouse down more and finally turn to face her. The anger that she is feeling is evident as she looks at me with more disgust.

I smile at her and her face changes.

She steps closer to me and I plant myself in my spot not backing down from her.

"Natalie, why are you here?" I ask with a smirk on my face and lean my head to the side to be more dramatic.

She raises her eyebrows and closes her eyes taking a deep breath.

She opens them back and looks directly into my eyes. She holds my gaze and I break contact. She remains silent and I do the same.

She continues to look at me until she finally speaks.

"He or she would have been at least 12 based on my calculations, but no he had to be selfish and make you an only child because he didn't want to seem like the same exact man my parents warned me about" she stops and laughs as she extends her hand and rubs it against my cheek and smiles.

Confused I look at her and step back her hand falls back to her side and she continues to look at me. It is awkward.

"You think yuh know yuh fada but yuh nuh know the half of it" she laughs shaking her head.

"Him mek mi look like the bad person yuh whole life while him is a likkle wicked man. Made me the bad guy and himself the good guy. When he made me this way" she shouts and then screams.

I step away from her and walk over to my kitchen counter, putting space between us and making sure I can defend myself it has to come to that.

She turns and looks at me. No sah she really need therapy.

"Zambia, I want back my money," she says and takes a seat on one of the stools looking at me. Her eyes are filled with tears.

"A my money, it is mine it's not yours and I want back every red cent you took" she continues.

"I don't know what you are talking about," I say lying she laughs out and shakes her head holding her belly.

"I know you took the money just send it back and we're good" she concludes and stands.

"I am not sending it back," I say and watch as she stops in her tracks and slowly turns around to look at me.

She looks angrier than I have ever seen her before.

"Mi nah ask yuh Zambia, mi a tell yuh seh mi waah back mi money. A nuh yuh daddy own a mine and mi waah back every red cent" she states pointing to herself.

I shake my head and I watch as her eyes darken. I move closer to the drawer containing my knife and angle my hand where if I need to I will be able to remove it quickly and efficiently.