Chapter 60

Enjoy😉
Vote💫

🔷🔹Klaus' POV🔹🔷
Saturday, January 21st🥳🥳🎂
1:34 am

"Happy birthday to you... Happy Birthday dear Klaus happy birthday to you" Zambia sings for the tenth time since midnight.

"Thank you again" I smile.

She gets off the seat and sits on my lap.

"I'm hungry" she yarns.

"A weh yuh waah fi eat?" She scratches her head and looks at me.

"Jerk chicken and me want neck, leg and thigh." Hungry a knock har a now.

"Nuh look pon mi suh, mi just hungry bad." I laugh at her statement as I watch her rub her belly.

"Ahh, me ago get yuh the food" I pull out my phone and ring the driver.

I tell him where to go and sit back watching her.

"But if you know where to get the food that means you know where we going," she says then starts crying for no reason.

"I don't know where we going Zam" I lie as I wipe her tears.

"Yes you do, how would you know where to take me to get the food," she says through tears.

I lift her into a straddling position so that I can see her face clearly.

I reach above and turn on the roof light.

The light illuminates the car making me able to see her teared and snot-filled face.

I lift her blouse and wipe her nose as more tears leave her eyes.

Mi dead serious when mi seh mi nah mek she drink nuh more white rum again go mek sure seh she stick to har Smirnoff cause she caah manage rum

"I don't know where we going Zambia, I just know that we are in Portland" her face lights up and a smile takes the place of a frown.

"Okay, that means that the surprise isn't ruined". I nod and she kisses me on the lips.

"I am dying of hunger, Klaus mi feel like me ago dead if mi nuh get the food now," she says dramatically as she rests her head on my shoulder.

"I know that you know, where we going" she starts up back again with the crying.

"I don't Zambia" I lie once again, I knew about it from yesterday there is no way she could take me anywhere without me knowing exactly where despite me trusting her it's for my safety and hers.

I had Grabba find out where and he reported it back to me yesterday.

"Okay, I don't believe you but okay" she sits up and falls back onto my shoulder dramatically.

"This is me dying of hunger, Klaus" and she does it again.

I hand her a bottle of water to try and sober her up a bit.

She drinks it with most of it falling on her blouse and my pants.

She corks the bottle and I take it from her resting it on the seat.