Chapter 87

Enjoy🙃
Vote✨

🔷🔹Klaus' POV 🔹🔷
Monday, July 3rd
1:11 am

Jaylen kneels brushing the specks of dirt off his wallabee Clark's as we wait patiently for the van to arrive. I look around the area once more scanning it for any unusual activity.

With everything happening now and how hot my community and other communities have gotten. I have to be extra careful when doing things such as what I am about to do.

I step back into the dark a bit more as the high beams of lights from cars illuminate the bushes near us.

The sound of gravel crunching gets me excited and I step out of the dark walking to meet the van.

I slip on a pair of gloves on my hands before swinging open the door once Black Ants stopped the van in front of me.

I grab Likkle by his collar pulling him with great force out of the backseat of the van and onto the ground.

He tries to fight against me with his hands behind his back as he sends wild kicks.

Jaylen walks over to us and kicks him flat in the face knocking him out cold.

"Yuh neva affi do him suh ennuh"Black Ants laughs as he lifts the feet of Likkle.

"Bredda a long time me waah do that" Jaylen scoffs and I chuckle.

We walk further into the bushes of rural St.Elizabeth. The sound of twigs and shrubs crushing beneath our feet as we walk deeper into the bushes.

We finally reach a spot that we think is far enough and we both let go of Likkle allowing him to fall to the ground.

The only source of light around us is the bright light from the shining moon as we stand with our guns in our hands waiting impatiently for Likkle to wake up.

Black Ants kicks him in the side and a deep cough escapes him.

"Yo man wake up bredda wi nuh have all night fi dis fam" Black Ants hisses before landing likkle another kick but this time to his face.

I lend forward a bit and grab Likkle by his collar pulling him into a sitting position. He is still clothed in the clothes he wore at the funeral. This means that Black Ants snatched him up before he was even probably home.

He looks up at me with his eyes half open. Jaylen walks away for a few seconds before coming back with water drenching likkle with it.

Likkle eyes open wide as his jaws gape taking in more oxygen.

"Ahh yuh wake" I smirk patting him on his shoulder. He remains silent slowly lowering his head.

"No man hold up yuh head bro, nuh you did full chat couple hours ago and a promise fi dirt mi" I chuckle lightly as I grip the few hairs left on his balding head holding his head upright to look at me.

He winces in pain and I grip his collar tighter.
"Just waah know weh yuh know Likkle. Weh yuh get the gun, weh yuh get the info bout Grabba from and most importantly weh yuh get this newfound badness and bravery from" I snigger at him as I use one hand to brush away the noticeable dirt on his newly tailored suit.