Chapter 42

Enjoy🌸
Vote✨

🔶🔸Zambia's POV🔸🔶
Wednesday, Dec 22

I lean over grabbing the chest of drawers bracing on it.

Hands run up and down my leg in the most sexual way possible.

"Yuh know seh yuh love ramp Klaus, suppose yuh did mek mi drop" he laughs grabbing the lotion and lotion my next leg in the most awkward position.

He lets go of my foot and stands. I walk over to the bed and take up my wide-leg brown pants putting them on.

"Yuh really like dem long big foot pants dem" I turn around glaring at him.

"They are cute" I defend.
To me, they give classy rich girl vibes.

"Anything yuh seh" he mumbles.

He stands there leaning on the chest of drawers as he stares me down with admiration in his eyes.

I take up my light brown sleeveless blouse tucking it into the pants.

I smooth down everything and give myself a glance over in the mirror everything looks great.

I walk over to the nightstand and grab my phone texting Tish to make sure she hasn't changed her mind.

"Yuh still a come" I text her waiting on her response.

"Yeah, mi just a put down Jaheem and den mi ago drive out" she replies.

"Okay"

I put my phone in my brown handbag and a few little other things.

"Are you still carrying me?" I direct my question to Klaus.

He lifts his head out of his phone and nods. I run into the bathroom to touch up my makeup and puff out my afro even more.

I hurry and do everything knowing that Klaus hates to wait on me.

"Zam" he shouts from the bedroom.

"I am coming Klaus" I hear the hissing of his teeth and I roll my eyes and put my makeup items back into my makeup bag.

I look at myself in the mirror and grab my phone off the countertop to snap a few face pics.

"Zambia, yuh nuh plan fi come out a the frigging bathroom, bredda mi have someone fi go fah ennuh" Klaus shouts from downstairs his voice roaring through the house frightening mi.

Hissing my teeth I grab my things and run down the stairs.

I walk out the door closing it behind me and walk out to see a screw-up face Klaus.

Smiling I open the door sitting in the front seat. He hisses his teeth and drives out.

"Bredda yuh need fi do betta every time yuh waah late and a come in yah a laugh up wit man" he speeds down the road.

"Nuh call mi nuh bredda, mi look like man"

"Nuh bother wit dat Zam" he hisses his teeth and turns on the road leading to his community.

The drive is a good silence with nothing but the sound of the low playing of music.

Klaus's phone rings and I secretively look at the caller ID.