Chapter 25

Enjoy❤
Vote and Comment✨

🔶🔸Zambia POV🔸🔶
12:45 pm

I have been here sitting for the last hour. My eyes move back and forth from the shining silver pistol in my hands and the clock resting on the night stand.

To how long I have been here looking at the gun I am sure that I could draw every detail that sits on it on paper.

It's not my first time seeing a gun. My uncle has one, my grandfather as well and my male cousins.

It's just that I wouldn't expect a man like Klaus to have one.

My mind is in overdrive and I think I may be reacting a bit much, but on the other hand, I think my thoughts plus reaction are justified.

Why would you have a gun in the house one that's not in a safe and not tell the other person staying there?

My eyes shift to the door as I hear the sound of feet climbing the stairs.

The door to the room is pushed open and in walks Klaus his head buried in his phone.

He walks straight past me from the closet into the bathroom.

I hear the running of water signalling that he is taking a shower.

I stand carefully with the silver pistol in my hand and walk out into the bedroom.

I sit patiently waiting for him to finish and exit the bathroom.

Finally, he comes out and his eyes go straight to the pistol in my hands.

Before I can question him about it, he grabs it from my hands.

"Zambia, yuh mad weh yuh find dis?" he questions as he empties the clip.

"Why do you have a gun?"

"Weh yuh mean by why mi have a gun?" he walks over to the closet and I follow behind him.

"Klaus why do you have a gun that's not in a safe in a house with me" with his back turned to me he hides the gun underneath the pile of clothes.

What a man nasty

He doesn't answer me and walks back into the room and starts putting on his clothes.

"Are you going to answer my question?" he briefly looks at me then goes back to putting on his clothes.

His nonchalance is starting to piss me off and I know I am about to snap if I ask him this last time and he behaves as if he doesn't know what I am talking about.

"Klaus," I say warningly 

He hisses his teeth and exits the room.

I get up and walk behind him my anger boiling each time I take a step behind him going down the stairs.

He walks into the kitchen and pulls the fridge door grabs a bottle of Pepsi and moves over to the cupboard taking out a quart of white rum and mixes the Pepsi with the rum.

As I watch him move about the kitchen there was only one thought floating around in my head.

Just take up the flower vase and throw it at him.